Hello, I am a newbie!!

Lenafort

Hello. First time I am using this forum. I am an old dieter that always falls by the wayside. I have tried them all, done well, then got back to my old habits!! I have now reached my biggest ever, and with arthritis, am suffering with the weight gain that is affecting all my joints! I have now decided enough is enough!! I have once again started the Lipotrim diet, with my husband. It helps when you have support at home, as I find it very difficult cooking a meal for the family but having a shake for myself. Please, I need all the help I can get from you fellow dieters and all the motivation that I know you girls and guys out there are able to give me :copon:I look after my 3 year old granddaughter twice a week so that will be a challenge in itself. She loves sweets and chocolates (granny taught her well :D) so loves to share these with me, and I will have to be strong to resist her offerings :sigh:

Will keep updates on my weekly progress and hopefully this time I will come out victorious!!

Ok, let me go read all your encouraging posts to keep myself motivated!!

See ya l8ers!!

Hiya and :welcome2:to Mini's. It's great you have your hubby's support and hopefully you'll keep each other motivated. Will he join us too?

Maybe when you wee grand-daughter gives you sweets you could pretend to eat them and put them into a little bag and give to her mum to take home? This'll take willpower but i am sure you will succeed.;)

Hiya, thanx for the motivation - good idea on putting the sweets in a bag - will keep that in mind!! Don't think hubby will join us but I will keep his weightloss updated too!! lol!

Day 2 and all well

Hi,

Ok, I felt quite breathless and faint :character00264: yesterday. Had a terrible headache last night, but after some paracetamol, I felt better. Still felt tired during the night (have to get up to go to the loo more often with all the water that I drink), but in the morning I was better, and am feeling much better now. Hope day 3 will be better than these 2.

Will update again tomorrow.

Thanks for listening:D

Lena

Hi and welcome,
I am an old dieter that always falls by the wayside. I have tried them all, done well, then got back to my old habits!!

We've all been there, believe me. Good luck both of you.

Back