Hello, I am a newbie!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lenafort, 28 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Lenafort

Lenafort Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6.5lb(32.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello. First time I am using this forum. I am an old dieter that always falls by the wayside. I have tried them all, done well, then got back to my old habits!! I have now reached my biggest ever, and with arthritis, am suffering with the weight gain that is affecting all my joints! I have now decided enough is enough!! I have once again started the Lipotrim diet, with my husband. It helps when you have support at home, as I find it very difficult cooking a meal for the family but having a shake for myself. Please, I need all the help I can get from you fellow dieters and all the motivation that I know you girls and guys out there are able to give me :copon:I look after my 3 year old granddaughter twice a week so that will be a challenge in itself. She loves sweets and chocolates (granny taught her well :D) so loves to share these with me, and I will have to be strong to resist her offerings :sigh:

Will keep updates on my weekly progress and hopefully this time I will come out victorious!!

Ok, let me go read all your encouraging posts to keep myself motivated!!

See ya l8ers!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hiya and :welcome2:to Mini's. It's great you have your hubby's support and hopefully you'll keep each other motivated. Will he join us too?

Maybe when you wee grand-daughter gives you sweets you could pretend to eat them and put them into a little bag and give to her mum to take home? This'll take willpower but i am sure you will succeed.;)

4. Lenafort

Lenafort Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6.5lb(32.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, thanx for the motivation - good idea on putting the sweets in a bag - will keep that in mind!! Don't think hubby will join us but I will keep his weightloss updated too!! lol!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck to you both.

Irene xx

6. Lenafort

Lenafort Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6.5lb(32.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 2 and all well

Hi,

Ok, I felt quite breathless and faint :character00264: yesterday. Had a terrible headache last night, but after some paracetamol, I felt better. Still felt tired during the night (have to get up to go to the loo more often with all the water that I drink), but in the morning I was better, and am feeling much better now. Hope day 3 will be better than these 2.

Will update again tomorrow.

Thanks for listening:D

Lena

7. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi and welcome,
    We've all been there, believe me. Good luck both of you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.