Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello I am new my first weigh in is tonight

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by natayou, 10 February 2007 Social URL.

1. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hello everyone my name is Natalie and I am in my first week on the c.d, I have stuck 100% to it this week and even had 5-6 litres of water a day [so impressed with self!]
    and tonight is my first weigh in and I am SO NERVOUS, its crazy i feel like I did on my wedding day all butterflies and twinges:eek:
    Well i will tell you a bit about myself, I am 30 years old and live in south east london just on the kent border, I have a smashing hubby and 4 great kids aged 9,7,3,2 and a crazy puppy known as the stafflet, I am a teacher but have been a full time mummy for the last 4 years as the last 2 were so close together that going back to work would have been impossible, well now onto the hard part, I weighed in last saturday at 27 stone and 4 pounds.............phew there i said it, feel better now and after all honesty is the best policy huh, i am v.tall though at 6ft 1 so it dosent look quite as much in the flesh [ohhhhhhhh you carry it well and all that nonsense] any way i am DETERMINED to get to a healthy weight and enjoy life not just lurk along on the sidelines anymore, this weight has controlled my life for years, i was taken to a dietician for the first time aged just 6 years old and put on diet after diet after diet throughout my whole childhood, my mum [bless her ,love you mum]was so strict with me and i was never allowed anything like crisps choc cakes coke mcdonalds ect
    so when i left home at 19 i ate nothing but those things and hence have put on 15 stones in 11 years
    I know this was my choice and blame noone but myself!:( for abusing my body for all these years, but now it is all change and i know i can do this. I have found week one not too bad , taking all food choices away really has made a big difference for me and i hope that it continues to be not too bad ,but i am prepared for the fight if it does!
    anyway as you can probably tell i am a real chatterbox and could go on for hours and hours but i will end here and will be back later to post my weigh in results arghhhhhhhhhh:wave_cry:
    Nat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done Nat for taking the 1st steps and Good Luck with your 1st weigh in.

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    ooo thats weird, im 30 & from SE london...kent borders. abbeywood :D moved to devon 4 years ago though.

good luck with ur weigh in tonight. uve been really good so should see some fab results.

good luck xxx

5. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya Nat..

Best of luck with your first weigh in.. looking forward to see how well you've done!!

6. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Good luck nat and well done for starting on your weight loss journey, don't forget to come and tell us how you did !

7. rybens

rybens Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    24st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.7%)
    good luck nat you can do it !!!!!

8. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Nat - I'm sure you will do FAB!! Be sure to post and let us know how much you did lose!!

9. natayou

Diet:
    cambridge
    well.....

Thanks so much all of you for you support it is so nice to have it !!!
    Karen shame you dont live here anymore could have done with a cd buddy in my neck of the woods!

so i had my first weigh in and am 14 pounds down yay!!

roll on next week!!

i think i will keep this as a diary now as reading all you gals[and guys:) ] diarys has really spurred me on
    nite for now
    nat xx

10. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

good luck with your weigh in! I'll be keeping my eye on you!

11. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

12. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

P.S - We're all buddies here, whether near or far ... :)

13. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Wow....14lbs is ace!!! You'll be shifting the next stone in no time at all!!

14. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Blimey, 14lbs - that's fantastic! (oh, and welcome)

15. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Nat what a great start, good on ya.

16. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    thats so so brilliant! well done :D

well have to get together when i come up to visit!

17. rybens

rybens Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    24st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.7%)
    well done nat knew you could do it !

18. natayou

Diet:
    cambridge
    hey

mornin girlies hope you are all doing well today
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!!!
    it really is so cool to have such support, it is sometimes a lonely journey so i'll take as many buddys as i can :) :) :)
    well so far today is going well with regards to the diet but the problem is the ketosticks are showing up on the last purple[v.dark] even though i am drinking 6 litres a day, what should i do try for 7 [urghh] i guess is my first thought, did this happen to anyone else?
    i feel a bit befuddled in my head a bit vauge and hazy very strange feeling-not ill but weird
    it is my first day of cooking a sunday roast on the diet as last week hubby took all the kids away for the weekend to make my first day easier on me
    just seasoned the chicken and put it in to cook and prepped the veg.........so far so good i hope it is all good when it comes to dishing up as sunday dinner is my fave
    i will have my fave soup instead......veg ala cambridge yummo
    right off i go to get my 1 st of the 2 loads of washing i do daily spinning
    seeya ltr
    nat xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.