Hello I am new my first weigh in is tonight

natayou

a bit different everyday
Hello everyone my name is Natalie and I am in my first week on the c.d, I have stuck 100% to it this week and even had 5-6 litres of water a day [so impressed with self!]
and tonight is my first weigh in and I am SO NERVOUS, its crazy i feel like I did on my wedding day all butterflies and twinges:eek:
Well i will tell you a bit about myself, I am 30 years old and live in south east london just on the kent border, I have a smashing hubby and 4 great kids aged 9,7,3,2 and a crazy puppy known as the stafflet, I am a teacher but have been a full time mummy for the last 4 years as the last 2 were so close together that going back to work would have been impossible, well now onto the hard part, I weighed in last saturday at 27 stone and 4 pounds.............phew there i said it, feel better now and after all honesty is the best policy huh, i am v.tall though at 6ft 1 so it dosent look quite as much in the flesh [ohhhhhhhh you carry it well and all that nonsense] any way i am DETERMINED to get to a healthy weight and enjoy life not just lurk along on the sidelines anymore, this weight has controlled my life for years, i was taken to a dietician for the first time aged just 6 years old and put on diet after diet after diet throughout my whole childhood, my mum [bless her ,love you mum]was so strict with me and i was never allowed anything like crisps choc cakes coke mcdonalds ect
so when i left home at 19 i ate nothing but those things and hence have put on 15 stones in 11 years
I know this was my choice and blame noone but myself!:( for abusing my body for all these years, but now it is all change and i know i can do this. I have found week one not too bad , taking all food choices away really has made a big difference for me and i hope that it continues to be not too bad ,but i am prepared for the fight if it does!
anyway as you can probably tell i am a real chatterbox and could go on for hours and hours but i will end here and will be back later to post my weigh in results arghhhhhhhhhh:wave_cry:
Nat xx

ooo thats weird, im 30 & from SE london...kent borders. abbeywood :D moved to devon 4 years ago though.

good luck with ur weigh in tonight. uve been really good so should see some fab results.

good luck xxx

Hiya Nat..

Best of luck with your first weigh in.. looking forward to see how well you've done!!

Good luck nat and well done for starting on your weight loss journey, don't forget to come and tell us how you did !

good luck nat you can do it !!!!!

Good luck Nat - I'm sure you will do FAB!! Be sure to post and let us know how much you did lose!!

well.....

Thanks so much all of you for you support it is so nice to have it !!!
Karen shame you dont live here anymore could have done with a cd buddy in my neck of the woods!

so i had my first weigh in and am 14 pounds down yay!!

roll on next week!!

i think i will keep this as a diary now as reading all you gals[and guys:) ] diarys has really spurred me on
nite for now
nat xx

good luck with your weigh in! I'll be keeping my eye on you!

P.S - We're all buddies here, whether near or far ... :)

thats so so brilliant! well done :D

well have to get together when i come up to visit!

well done nat knew you could do it !

hey

mornin girlies hope you are all doing well today
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!!!
it really is so cool to have such support, it is sometimes a lonely journey so i'll take as many buddys as i can :) :) :)
well so far today is going well with regards to the diet but the problem is the ketosticks are showing up on the last purple[v.dark] even though i am drinking 6 litres a day, what should i do try for 7 [urghh] i guess is my first thought, did this happen to anyone else?
i feel a bit befuddled in my head a bit vauge and hazy very strange feeling-not ill but weird
it is my first day of cooking a sunday roast on the diet as last week hubby took all the kids away for the weekend to make my first day easier on me
just seasoned the chicken and put it in to cook and prepped the veg.........so far so good i hope it is all good when it comes to dishing up as sunday dinner is my fave
i will have my fave soup instead......veg ala cambridge yummo
right off i go to get my 1 st of the 2 loads of washing i do daily spinning
seeya ltr
nat xx

Back