Hello - I need this forum for motivation!

_nehemiah_

Hey there, my name is Amanda and I'm 21. I've been "curvy" most of my life; during my teens, I was only 2 stone overweight and I joined Slimming World with my mum and we both lost lots of weight.

However, now fastforward 5 years and I'm soooo massive it's unreal. I joined W.W today, and I'm actually pretty excited. I still had my S.W books + have been trying to food optimise myself. It's turned out to be a nightmare as I'm out from 8 am - 9.30pm 6 days a week, between uni and work. So, I'm liking the sound of WW points system.

If anyone has any advice or tips with WW I would be very greatful

amanda xxx:D:D:D:D

Welcome to Minimins....
Its a fab forum, full of tips and support etc....

Good luck on your journey

Hi Amanda :)

good to have you aboard. Good luck. I am new too and I think I have found the best site for weight loss advice, support, and motivation.

Nice to have someone more or less my age (I'm 20). Most of the younger people I've seen are 4 or so years older or younger.

Good luck with it you will be fine :)

xx

Hello and Welcome.

Im also following ww and i find im so much better if i plan my whole day the night before.

At first i was sticking to the same sorts of things...so i knew roughly what i would need when shopping.

These forums are fab tho for finding recipes and other low point foods i wouldnt have known about otherwise.

Look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Amanda, you considered LT average lose is 5-6 lb a week, im doing it for 12 wks hoping for 3 stone lose. my first day today its great i'm in uni 3 days a week and at work 2 days a week, i find it so easily and you no what if food is a big promblem get rid of it completely thats what ive done. im not hungry on it,i really do feel good about this diet.good luck hun, im here if you need me we can do it together.x

Back