hello, Im Andy. Just joined and looking for some online support.

Andy R.

Time for a change
Hi im Andy, I Joined slimming world just after christmas and so far have dropped nearly 3 stones (hopefully more after weigh-ins tonight lol) I was part of a local meeting near me. But just recently moved so going to be hard to keep at the same group. so i thought id try on line help too. i stumbled upon this forum through a web search, and seem like a good natured and caring place were people can express thoughts and feelings towards weight issues. Ive had to watch my weight ever since my teens. So i look forward to joining in and sharing ideas with other members.
Thanks for reading this far lol
Andy:)

Hi Andy and welcome. Well done on the fab loss so far. This site is great for support so have a look round and just holler if you have questions

Nicky xx

Thanks alot, im just looking around at the moment and trying to sort out my profile, do i need to be a more active member to add to face pic to the side bar and stuff?

Hi Andy and welcome to Minimins. Well done on your weight loss so far :)
xx

Ah i see no wonder i couldnt select anything lol, i better get chatting then, I'll look at the ticker things too. Thanks for the help

Hi Andy...great news about losing nearly 3 st! Well done! It's good that you're seeking more help...it shows how much you want this!

welcome to minimins :p

thanks again, i seem to be saying that alot lol, i'll go look for the word games and try and be helpful and insightfull on the SW threads, lol, Well i can try at least!

thanks for the welcome everyone, i intend to keep the weightloss up, plus i kinda like the SW diet, so doesnt really seem like a chore unless someone cooks for you, who isnt dieting lol.

Hi

Welcome I replied to your post on SW befor reading this.I see you are already doing SW and doing well. Like you Ive joined the site for help & new ideas & to give me the kick up the bum I need :p

Robyn

Hi Andy, welcome and that's a great loss mate.

Back