• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hello, Im Andy. Just joined and looking for some online support.

Andy R.

Time for a change
Hi im Andy, I Joined slimming world just after christmas and so far have dropped nearly 3 stones (hopefully more after weigh-ins tonight lol) I was part of a local meeting near me. But just recently moved so going to be hard to keep at the same group. so i thought id try on line help too. i stumbled upon this forum through a web search, and seem like a good natured and caring place were people can express thoughts and feelings towards weight issues. Ive had to watch my weight ever since my teens. So i look forward to joining in and sharing ideas with other members.
Thanks for reading this far lol
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Call me Nicky xx
Hi Andy and welcome. Well done on the fab loss so far. This site is great for support so have a look round and just holler if you have questions

Nicky xx

Andy R.

Time for a change
Thanks alot, im just looking around at the moment and trying to sort out my profile, do i need to be a more active member to add to face pic to the side bar and stuff?

Andy R.

Time for a change
Ah i see no wonder i couldnt select anything lol, i better get chatting then, I'll look at the ticker things too. Thanks for the help
Hi Andy...great news about losing nearly 3 st! Well done! It's good that you're seeking more help...it shows how much you want this!
welcome to minimins :p

Andy R.

Time for a change
thanks again, i seem to be saying that alot lol, i'll go look for the word games and try and be helpful and insightfull on the SW threads, lol, Well i can try at least!

Andy R.

Time for a change
thanks for the welcome everyone, i intend to keep the weightloss up, plus i kinda like the SW diet, so doesnt really seem like a chore unless someone cooks for you, who isnt dieting lol.

Welcome I replied to your post on SW befor reading this.I see you are already doing SW and doing well. Like you Ive joined the site for help & new ideas & to give me the kick up the bum I need :p

Hi Andy, welcome and that's a great loss mate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Introductions 1