Hello, im back with my tail between my legs :(

I'm starting again tomorrow as well - had a great first few weeks - then sabotaged myself- so determined to get back into it tomorrow - we can do this!!

hey there honey. you can achieve so so much in that time. you know you can do it. you've done it before!!

good luck babes!!

abz xx

Hi Vamps

Well done for deciding to get back on track - I have had a few wobblies along the way. Good luck to you on restart - I know how you feel as it has happened to me a few times. Just stick with girl - come on you can do it!!! Let me know how u r getting on.

Hugs
Sharon xx

Welocme back Vampilicious..

As USAgirl said, your story is my story....

I lost 4 stones at the end of last year and since Christmas have faffed around trying to get my head back into it after putting on 20lbs..

Well , i am here, as of yesterday back on SS 100%..

We can do it :)

Hey i'm off to Cyprus around the same time, beautiful sunshine and laying by the pool in our cozzies... here we come :)

Great to see you

Hi Vamp, its Sarah Lou, we chatted lots over Christmas and New Year.. you wished me well as I was dreading my 40th.. well the party happened and I hated the pics as I knew I would but I have decided by the Summer I am going to have another Party in my garden.. so I will be forty and a half.. drop me a line would love to chat...:D

hi everyone!!! thank you so much for all your support!!! ive decided not to start again until the beggining of April as its my partners parents 40th wedding anniversary on the 28th of march and they are having a massive family 5 course meal at a hotel which has been planned for ages so would hate to miss that, and when i start i want to be 100% that will give me 10 weeks to lose some weight, i lost nearly 2 stone in 6 weeks last time to i hope i can do that again before my hols!! ( im doing slimming world at the minute so still been good, but weight not coming of fast at all!!)
thanks for all your messages,
PM me if you would like to chat ;)

Well done on being good :) I had a week of slimfast before CD (couldn't see my CDC for a week and wanted to be good), lost 6lb in that week.. so might be worth considering. :)

Your parents party sounds wonderful and totally understandable why you don't want to wreck any CD efforts with it. :) Hope you have a lovely time! :D

I'm sure once back on CD you'll kick that weight into touch before your holiday!! Ever-so (just like MASSIVELY) jealous of that holiday in the sun! :p

Hi Vamp
I remember you on one of my other threads and your story is minet too. I started in october and lost 2 and half stone, thought would have 2 days off for xmas and 3 months and 2 stone gained later.......
I also joined slimming world 5 weeks ago but gained as I just can't control my eating. I have pinned all my reasons for slimming on the fridge but that hasn't helped. You have your important holiday to lose for and I have a back problem that i need a further op for, plus my little boy is 3 now and i hadn't planned on having this big a gap before baby no 2. My mum said the other day " you are putting food before Benjamin having a brother or a sister" That hurt as its soooo true.
I am seeing a new cdc on sunday night so fingers crossed.
Good luck and we have to keep our spirits up xx

welcome back... and good luck.

Back