Hello...Im going to be a Newbie

Achelois

Hello all

I am having my first meeting with the CDC tonight. SCARED to death but VERY excited. I have tried to drink the 3 litres of water today and its 3pm and I havent even finished my first litre - it gave me a headache earlier! I know the first few days are going to be a nightmare but I feel pretty determined.... you all seem to have done so well!

Looking forward to being slim!

Achelois xxx

Hello all

I am having my first meeting with the CDC tonight. SCARED to death but VERY excited. I have tried to drink the 3 litres of water today and its 3pm and I havent even finished my first litre - it gave me a headache earlier! I know the first few days are going to be a nightmare but I feel pretty determined.... you all seem to have done so well!

Looking forward to being slim!

Achelois xxx

Hi Achelois,

You gradually increase your water intake and it should be throughout the day and not all at once.

When you begin your diet four pints plus what you mix your CD packs with is the minimum requiredment.

It does take time and you do get use to it. Your CDC will talk you through this tonight when you meet up with her.

Best wishes for your weight loss journey and look froward to see how you get on.:)

Love Mini xxx

Good luck Achelois!

Don't worry about not managing the water today, before you know it you'll be glugging down 4 litres a day at least, without even a second thought!

Try warming your water up a bit.. water straight from fridge or tap always gives me 'brain feeze'.

Roooosters xx

Hello Achelois, and welcome to Minimins. Look forward to getting to know you, and sharing your weight loss journey with you.
Ann x

Hi Achelois,

This is a fantastic diet, and you will do wonderful, I am not going to lie, the first few days are hard... but once you get through them you will be sailing!!

Don't forget we are all friends here...

Good luck for your meeting tonight..

Love

Good luck with your 1st meeting with your CDC. I can remember being scared at 1st as well. But once you get into this diet you wont look back.

Just stay focused on your reasons for starting and your goals, try to set mini goals as well.

With regard to the water I also struggles at 1st and can easy drink 5 ltrs most days, I find it better drinking the water warm it seems to go down better.

Good luck with week one, once youve got through the 1st week it will get easier.

Back