hello im new and on day 2 of the cd

justwant2beslim

hello every one just wanted to say hi as im new to this and new to the cd diet i started yesterday on the sole source and today im feeling terrible have got a bad head and feel starving!:sigh:
i feel like cheating :sign0163: i hope this gets better with time. can any one give me any tip?
Thanks tinax

Hi Tina,

The first week is always the hardest, chin up girl focus on why you are doing this?! It will be worth it in the end... Drink lots of water, take some something for your bad head, keep yourself busy, easier said than done right :) read a book anything to stop you thinking about it. The first time I did CD week 1 was horrible BUT BUT BUT it does get better. Find a pic of what you think is motivating stick it up and tell yourself I am doing this. Cheesy I know, but positive thinking will get you through. If you tell yourself you can't then you won't.

Good luck xx

Hi welcome,just grit your teeth and get through it,I promise by Saturday you will be feeling great and not hungry.
xx

What you are feeling is the carb withdrawal and your body getting used to not having the other foods. Once you are passed this, the diet will become so much easier. Don't give in at this point, your first weigh in will make the headache etc.. worth it and keep you motivated for next week.

welcome to minimins, ok you got through day one which is FAB well done. don not eat!! you will just feel worse, you will be in ketosis by day 3/4 and the hungar pangs should go away. i know its hard but stick with it hun the results are soo worth it :) :) have you checked out te inspirational slideshow on here? its fab

hi hun hang in there as every1s said first few days are the worst ...3 and 4 were the worst 4 me keep drinkin the water will make u feel full xx

hi - that was me last week. i stuck with it and lost 10lb in my first week. do not give up, by day 4 there will be NO hunger at all and you will feel great. give yourself at least till then, well done for starting.

Back