Hello, I'm new and on Lighterlife

Beverley cheers for the truffles recipe - my 14 yr old son took great delight in making them for me this evening when I'd read your post and mentioned it and they were gorgeous, was wonderful to have something solid in my mouth. He's since been looking in the recipe leaflets for other things he can make me :)

Cath

Angie, you should really be having all your packs every day. Not sure why but if you cut packs out it can slow your weight loss down as your body is not working as efficiantly as it should. You will also start to feel pretty cr@py, I know cause it happened to me when I was struggling to get the packs down......Get shaking and glugging, it's the only way!!!

Thanx Toots, I want to optimise my weight loss, after all I am going to be cheering on 'my boys' (il Divo) in 70 days time. I want to go back to the gym, but I am so scared that it will slow my weight loss down. How are you doing? Ok I hope. Angela x

Angie, I am doing great thanks, will be going into management in 2 weeks time. I am a little aprehensive I have to say but as long as I follow the instructions by the letter, and I will, I should be fine.

I have stayed away from the gym actually having been an excessive user in my time. I am really trying to make my excersise invisible in my daily routine. It's like, if I go shopping I park as far away from the ticket machine and the shops so I have to walk further. i always use my step counter and try and beat the total everyday. i don't want excersise to be a chore. The dog is loving it though!!!!

My advise world be to have your 4 packs, drink as much water as you can but steadily through out the day. the more you drink, the more weight you will loose and walk. You may feel bad if yo excersise too much, just take it steady and do your 10,000 steps a day, even if its marching while you are waiting for the kettle to boil:D ;)

good luck xxx

Back