Hello, I'm new... never thought about joining a message board!

curlylow

Hello everyone!

This is a really great place to talk to other people who are going through a similar time in their lives... Excellent :)

About 18months ago I lost 3 stone, almost down to my ideal weight... I was so happy with what I'd acheived... and then my circumstances changed quite alot and old habbits kicked in.. I put all the weight I lost within 3-6months, and a stone and a half more.... Gutted.

Well I fianlly got my big butt into gear and joined the gym (2nd time round)!!

I've started back on my fully commited Gym routine (min 4 x week) and eating properly... Its not a 'diet' just simple exercise and low fat and low sugary carbs... My gym visit consist of a 25min exercise routine...

Yesterday was week 1's weigh and I lost a whopping 12pounds in 7 days!!! I could believe it!!! I've had a major major head start to being a stone off my target weight by Christmas day...

I feel amazing already.

Looking forward to comparing notes with you all!!!

Curlylow xx

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .POP IN HERE FOR HELP OR TO SHARE GOOD NEWS SOMEONE IS ALWAYS HERE XX :happy096: ON YOUR FIRST WI

Well done Curlylow, what a fantastic start - you must be delighted with that result.

You've picked the right site in Minimins, everyone is so supportive and coming on here really helps with my motivation.

Back