Hello, i'm new to cd

wantto be slim

Hello to everyone

What an inspiration this site is. After reading all the threads i started cd on Wednesday and am now on day 3.

So would love to join in with everyone for support as its quite tough having to cook for the family on not nibble or lick my fingers!!!

I agree, my husband and i are both on cd - we have to cook for our daughter - it is worse when she leaves it haha

Hey WTBS, welcome and well done for getting to Day 3 and continuing with CD. I agree cooking is quite hard but as time passes you do move away from picking at food especially when you're cooking. Keep at it and let us know how your progress goes.

D

Hello to everyone

What an inspiration this site is. After reading all the threads i started cd on Wednesday and am now on day 3.

So would love to join in with everyone for support as its quite tough having to cook for the family on not nibble or lick my fingers!!!
:welcome:

Welcome wantto be slim,

Well done on getting to day 3 you will be in ketosis soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First weeks is tough alright and especially cooking for your family.

As DEvans has said...
I agree cooking is quite hard but as time passes you do move away from picking at food especially when you're cooking.

Best of luck on your diet journey!

Love Mini xxx

Hello, welcome to minimin's :) Good Luuck with the diet and yay day 3allready that is great. Lots of supprt and acvice here :)

becky xx

Welcome!
Im on my 4th day today of CD I did 3 weeks on LT before that.

Both me and my hubby are on CD so no food in house...it helps loads, u have to have quite a bit will power to cook food every day!

Good luck!!
Lea xx

Hi & welcome to Minimins! Good luck with CD - i know it is difficult having to cook for the family but trust me that does get easier :D

Wishing you much success x

good luck hon. i'm on day 9 and am feeling great now. after the first week you'll sail through :)

abz xx

i have to cook 4 course meals for my b and b guests most nights and the first week was very tough, but I made it and I am on day 8 today and it is getting better. I am on SS+ and am allowing myself two atkins style evening meals per week, just to keep me feeling 'normal' had my first meal last night and had still lost 1.5lb extra on the scales this morning and the ketostix say I am still in ketosis. So I am very happy.

Thanks

Thank you all for the kind words. I am a bit crabbit today but hopefully this will pass. Also very cold I just want to cuddle up on the couch.

Will definitely stick with it as the results on this site are amazing.

you won't feel cold for long as in a day or two you will be in ketossis and then you will start to feel great. I am just about to start week 8 and so far it's not been too bad. It does get to me a bit though when you not only buy the families food, you then cook it for them, and then have the pleasure of cleaning up after them!! Just stay focused, drink plenty of water and you will be fine.

good luck
claire

hey there,
welcome to the best support and advice site ever,good luck on cd its a fantastic diet with fantastic results,post often and drink loads,
let us know how you are getting on,
elaine x

Back