Hello! I'm new to this forum after reading for weeks!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Bops, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Bops

Bops Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.9lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Gren days
    Hello,
    My name is Helen & I am currently on week 5 of Lipotrim. I fainted last week and was out for 40 minutes, coming round due to my Shar Pei licking my face! I am thinking of changing her name to Lassie...! I decided to carry on, against everyone's advice & have been fine. I had just moved house, routine was all over the place, not having shake on time etc.
    I have lost 2 stones in 5 weeks and cannot quite believe it! I was expecting maybe 1 stone a month but am not going to complain!
    Just wanted to say that I am doing this 100% no food or extras and finding it fine now. I agree the first 3 days are the worst and I read this forum loads before deciding to start the diet. Thank to everyone for all the help & advice they didn't realise they were giving me:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hez

hez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Helen, and welcome to the forum. You will find you get loads of support and encouragement on here. A great group of people. As you have been on the diet 5 weeks, you will be in a position to help others either beginning the diet or thinking of starting the diet. We are all in the same boat as it were. :) xx

4. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome Helen and also huge congrats on the 2 stone loss, that is a fantastic loss! Well done. Hope you enjoy your time here xxx

5. BeaBee

BeaBee Member

Well done on your loss so far!

6. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Welcome to the mad house and well done on your loss! Passing out sounds very scary - just make sure you don't do a repeat performance! Enjoy the crazy that is the LT forum! x

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow on the loss.....well done.....some people can experience fainting...usually if they have over exerted themselves much more then usual....I did have dizzy spells occassionally when I was TFR.

Pleased you carried on through and are now doing fine.....keep up the fabby work and im thinking bout restarting so I may be on here with you all very soon

8. Bops

Bops Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.9lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Gren days
    Thanks for the encouragment ladies! Yes fainting was frightening but looking back I had just moved house and not had shakes on time, routine was all over the place etc. I live in Bulgaria on my own at the moment as my fiancee is working in Jordan so a lot to deal with on my own! Thankfully no more fainting since, feel a bit wobbly at times but making sure I have the shakes regularly spaced out now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.