PS this is my Godbaby, Little E, and the other pic is her big brother FT xx

Attachments

• P3280452.jpg
    P3280452.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 32
  • P3280466.jpg
    P3280466.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 30
Hellloooooo Ladies how are we all today?

Sorry been a bit awol have a had a busy weekend!
Had a planned day off on sat for my girly night out after being good, checked the scales before i went out and they showed a 6lb loss so hoping i still have that for my weigh in 2moro.
Anyway i went out sat hardly ate though and then ate yesterday i was son hungover but went a little over bored! Ah well what can ya do!

But i have vowed that i will not be going out for a while now and concentrating on getting the figure i want...have got a lot of things going on in April but i will just have to be sober for most of them!

So am at work today and am glugging water and am just having my first brick-those things are life savers so much easier than having to make them up! think ill take all my cdc'c stock lol!

Well good luck for weigh in today...i know someone has it i just dont remember who as read about 2 pages 2 catch up!

Hope ur all having fab days xxx

Hi surfhunny. thanks for your message. I'm back on track now and so I'm happy, weigh in day changed to monday. Glad you had a great day at the christening and at least you can concentrate on TFR now :) your little niece and nephew are lovely!

Hi everyone else - hope you're all doing ok.

Hoping to lose big hello and good on you for getting back on track.

Welcome everyone else :)

Awww latebloomer - don't worry about the one meal - just make sure you draw a line under it, move forward and stay positive. You can't change that meal but you can choose to stay on track again Welcome to all the new people who have joined our thread!! Its an awesome thread!! You can always rely on people here and its great motivation to keep you on track. Had my 2nd WI today and 4 pounds off - didn't quite make my target of 5 pounds, but 13 pounds in 2 weeks is awesome and I'm thrilled with that Lou x

Hmmm, why is this not letting me put in paragraphs - very annoying.....

Damnit -gave in and ate pizza. Onl reason I didn't have with chips with it was because boyfriend told me I wasn't allowed to. Ate half a pepperoni pizza - and in all honesty was nice but not amazing. WHY DID I GIVE IN :banghead::break_diet:

Have definitely knocked myself out of ketosis, which is stupid - now gotta go through week 1 again which isn't going to be easy seeing as on Thurs got a 26 hour bus journey to Austria which isn't going to be easy.

Up until this point was doing well - stuck to the plan 100% and now gone to pot.

I've got to try and draw a line under this, tomorrow is a new day and I need to get back into my earlier mind frame.

Sorry to vent on here everyone, but need to get it off my chest to people who understand....

Lou x :cry:

No probs Lou that's what we're here for!!! I haven't exactly had a good day either, despite my best efforts to get back on track. I went on the scales this morning and was horrified to see I've put on 7lbs because of yesterday!!! So I feel completely miserable and don't know what to do! I've got 10 days before my CDC gets back to try and lose it but I'm not hopeful. I feel like I've blown it big time and yet again my CDC is going to come back and I'll have failed to lose weight aaaargh!!!

I need to get my mojo back FAST!!!! I'm feeling a bit spurred on by my friend but not sure it's enough! I've been hovering around 14 st for almost 6 months what if this is the wright I'm meant to be? I don't want to be 14st forever, it's not comfortable :-( so frustrated and cross with myself. I know I shouldn't beat myself up and feel guilty but I am and I do!

Right day 1 AGAIN for me today! Have just got into work and had my first shake of the day, and have just remembered that one of the members of staff is retiring today and there's a huge buffet lunch arranged. It's considered very bad form if you don't attend so I'm going go have to go with my chocolate tetra and try and ignor all the delish food. What a way to have to start day 1!!

sapphirelou and surfhunny...........look we are all in the one boat.......doing great, got complacent and ate...felt bad.LEARNED FROM IT!!!! Thats the most important thing, that we all try to get back on track again, and we all need to help eachother do it xxxxx

Hey ladies how we all doing today?

Got my first weigh in, i lost 4lbs! Which is nowhere near as good as what i could hve lost if i had stuck to it! But TOTM aswell and a night out so i think im happy!
Next week will hopefully be a better loss.

Oh BUT i did lose 2inches! YAY!!!

hows every one finding today!

well done on ur loss saphire xx

Hi all, Im now on day 4... Yesterday was realy bad, had an awful headache but stayed on track! I stood on the scales for the first time today and have not lost anything! im so gutted and wondering if all of this is worth it!

hi hoping to lose big........well done, thats a great loss considering the nt out and at least its going in the right direction :)

Jodie....stick to it and dont weigh yourself in between.....you will be pleased in a few days xx

Hiya Jodie, I'm probably not the best person to be giving you advice right now because I feel exactly the same, I'm really struggling to get back on track. I keep thinking to myself that I can do SW or WW and lose 2lbs a week and still eat and enjoy myself instead of restricting myself and feeling guilty when I can't eat at functions etc. It seems that everytime I get started and feel positive something crops up. My friends are less than supportive and say things like 'one night off won't hurt' but they have no idea how hard it is to get back on track after that one night.

I'm actually so fed up right now I could cry, I just want to lock myself away for a month and get on with the diet alone, but I can't it's my best friends birthday soon and everyone is going out for a meal and drinks, I've never missed her birthday and I really don't want to miss this one, but I have no idea what to do. Last time I did CDC I started in August 08 and most of my family birthdays etc are in the first half of the year so I found it easy.

I really want to be at target for my birthday at the end of May, but the way things are going it's never going to happen and the only reason I do CD is because of the great losses first time round. But this time it's not happening for me. 2lbs a week is soul destroying when I think about it.

And now because of my stupid drinking session on Sunday I've put on 7lbs. I'm so gutted, I can't seem to get out of this cycle I'm in and I hate it. I want to have a good loss just once to spur me on a bit, to prove that it can be done. I feel so miserable right now.

hi guys whats ss, cd? im new to this and need to loose as much weight as i can for june! would love to loose a stone for then is it poss?
would love for most of it to come of my chest n bum so if u know of any good tips to shift it from those areas? xxx

Hi girls,

Jodie dnt worry to much by the end of the week you will have a loss, i always showed a gain at first then lose at the end.

Nicola, cd is cambridge diet and SS is soul source. Do you know what plan your on.?
If your on SS you will defo lose a stone by june, and prob by end of april. When are you starting?

Surfhunny try stay positive hun...you have done really well this is just a blip and you will overcome it! x

surfhunny, I think you have done amazing....you have already lost so much!! Maybe you have done enough on CD now and maybe its time to choose a different path if it makes it easier for you. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter how you get to goal, as long as you get there. Yes, speedy weightloss is great but you havent far to go and by your bday you could realistically lose a stone on any weight loss plan with a bit of exercise. We are all here to support you no matter what you chose, just be happy xxx

Okay here goes with the pictures. I'm not actually sure how they make me feel. The start picture is aweful, I hate it, I love the one where I'm at target!! And the one at the christening (I'm last on right) is aweful, my face is so round again, and I look like an overstuffed sofa!

It makes me feel really sad that I've thrown away all the hard work it took to get to target and have that work to do again.

I'm not sure I can be trusted on another diet, there's just too much room for cheating. When I do CD I don't feel as inclined to cheat once I'm in ketosis, but it's the planned days off that cause the disruption.... I don't know... I feel so lost and confused.:cry:

Attachments

• 1.1.08 17st1lb.jpg
    1.1.08 17st1lb.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF0077.jpg
    DSCF0077.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 30
  • P3280432.jpg
    P3280432.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Well I'm off work for the next 3 days so thats a good thing, no temptations at home!! I often think that if I could just stay off work for a month and crack on with the diet I'd be fine. I work with a whole load of gorgeous skinny things who can eat what they want and not gain an oz. As a result there's constantly cakes, biscuits, haribo's, sweets etc around the place. It's a huge challenge every single day to stay on the straight and narrow. I have no willpower right now.

So at least being at home I'll be able to get back into it and tomorrow I'm spending the day with my mum, who is the only one who's really been supportive of me. Except she doesn't like to see me struggle so I'll have to put on a brave face and pretend I'm okay. It might take my mind off it a bit.

I'm sorry for my little meltdown, and I really appreciate your support, I really want to look like the middle photo again and sooner the better. That's the happy confident me, and right now I feel like the person in the first picture all over again ( and I didn't think that was possible).

Back