hello, I'm new to this

I hope so Hoping... I've changed my Facebook profile photo to the one in the middle in an effort to remind myself I did it once I can do it again. I'd love to lose that 7lbs this week, just to get me back on track again, more would be great, but 2lbs.... I don't know how I'll feel about that?

I've just been thinking and I think that's probably the root of the problem. I start out really motivated and positive, stick to it 100% and then when I only lose 2lbs I feel cheated and lose all my motivation. And now I'm fixating on that 2lbs....aaargh!!! I think maybe I should go to bed, end this little run of disasters and start again fresh tomorrow. I will make it through without eating. One day at a time!!!

t.gif
h.gif
a.gif
n.gif
k.gif
blank.gif
y.gif
o.gif
u.gif
blank.gif
s.gif
o.gif
blank.gif
m.gif
u.gif
c.gif
h.gif

glitter text generator

Hi surfhunny, hope you're in a better place today? You know you can do this and if you are sure TFR is the way to go then do it..you have done this before and will do again, its just a blip at the minute and will pass..we are all here to help u :)

Everyone else, hope you're all having a great day x

Ive tried a few times to put a reply on here and lost it each time. So I'll try again later, but just to let you know that so far today has been okay. Xx

Hey everyone - just a quick post as gotta go and pack (I HATE packing!!) I'm off snowboarding straight from school tomorrow so I won't be online for 10 days.

I hope everyone has amazing WI's on the next week - good luck!

Speak soon
Lou x

Wow Lou have a fab time!!! I've been okay today thank you Hun, I spent the day with my mum, went up to Dalton Park for a bit of retail therapy. That place is obesity heaven, Starbucks, Thorntons, Subway, Millies Cookies all there, but we avoided them all. Think mum could tell I'm not myself cos she's being ultra supportive at the moment bless her.

Tomorrow I should be ok too, going into town with my friend who's doing Exante, and she's got iron willpower so it'll be black coffee for us in Starbucks! I'm getting there I think looking forward to getting back into ketosis cos I'm starving right now!!!!

Thanks everyone for your help I really appreciate it I just get so frustrated with myself sometimes, and I can't even blame my hormones this week.

Ps instead of buying me Easter eggs this year mum and dad have bought me a gorgeous emerald (my birthstone) ring, but I'm not allowed it until I've lost 7lbs, so that should be a bit of motivation for me!!!!

Aw thats a good one, and pretty! Better than chocolate and lasts longer.

Well i was naughty last night bluerghhhh! I annoy myself.
but today im gunna try soooo hard! and i think i may have to have a 4th shake or soup just to help me out today.

I get so bored on this i know i should go out but really cnt be bothered, but oh well at work 2moro. x

Hey everyone how u all doing?

Im at work today after ANOTHER bad night, its the evening i find it hard! but today i will do this i have to otherwise im just wasting my money, i have a stubborn mind so when i tell myself i wont eat the other half of me is like nah ah ill do what i want lol!

but im at work now, had bout 2 litres of water and have just had my second brick, if need be ill have 4 i have them spare anyway so wont be causing problems.

PLZ LET ME STICK TO THIS! X

Right behind you hun, you can do it. If I can pull myself round after my little episode, anyone can!!! Be Strong!!!

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that I have decided not to carry on with CD..........I am very happy with my decision as this diet is just not for me, yes the wt loss is great but losing weight is no longer a race. I am going to do ww and exercise and slthough the wt loss will be slower, I know that I can maintain it easier than TFR.

Thank you all so much for your support - you have aqll been amazing and I wish you all the best on your wt loss journey.....I will definitely pop in and out to say hi xxxxx

Sorry to see you go Latebloomer, but you've got to do what's right for you and CD will always be there if you need it in the future. Good luck with whatever you decide to do and thanks for all your help and moral support. We'll miss you xxx

Hiya, how's everyone surviving Easter? Apart from yesterdays blip at work with the Haribo's I'm okay. I've kept busy today by doing housework and pottering about, tomorrow I'm not sure what I'm doing... Hope everyone's managed to stay strong x

hi guys.....just popped in to say hello.........reconsidering going back on cd..........I may be getting back to work soon and want to feel 'normal'......hope to get back on track tom x

hi everyone, gosh where have we all gone. had a rotten hol [long story] finding it hard to get back on ss, thinking of doing slimfast . well everyone hope we all chat again if not good luck and god bless you all, love fay xxxx

Hey Fay, sorry to hear your holiday was no good :-( I'm not sure where everyone has disappeared to, but I'm still here, glad you're back! X

hi surfhunny, nice to hear from you hows diet going.holiday was terrible my husband used to work in spain and we still have a house there from years ago and lots of our friends {spainish}still live in this little village our best friend augasten is a really nice fella all his family still live in the village due to ressesion they can now only afford to buy plants and seeds to grow food to eat and all the rest of the village is the same very very poor.its only been a year since i last visited.my other half has a small business and found out before holl that his partener is in trouble with the police and may go to prison and also found 2 members of staff stealing.oh well put on 1lb on holls back on diet now x x

Back