hello, I'm new to this

hi,thanks latebloomer so cross with myself normally could handle 2 glasses but last night was vomiting a little blood so won't be doing that again. ok today and thank goodness still in ketosis. back on the wagon. hi every one how 's today going and chocolate good luck today let us know xx

Oops Fay I've had a bit of a slip up too. I've had yet another really rough day at work yesterday, yet another medical rep was in with a whole stack of food. Again I managed to resist the temptation, mostly because it was almost all Weight Watchers treats, which I'd pass up even if I wasn't on CD. But there were also Thorntons caramel shortbread, which are not so ease to pass up, but I did.

But then last night after my chicken tea I went for a walk to try and clear my head a bit from the stress of work and ended up in the shop. I bought a Crunchie and a chocolate swiss roll. I had the crunchie and a piece of the swiss roll before I could stop myself. I can't believe I did that without even thinking. I've binned the rest of the cake now and emptied the hoover out on top of it.

Unfortunately, it was just enough to knock me out of ketosis so I'm devastated. I could kick myself especially after being so strong all day. BUT I'm not going to dwell on it too long whats done is done, hopefully I'll be back in ketosis tomorrow night. I just hope I haven't done too much damage because I have to get weighed on Monday this week because my CDC is going on holiday.

Latebloomer hope you're feeling better, my chicken was lovely thanks, shame I ruined it afterwards though.

Lou, sounds like you've got it all under control well done you're almost through your first week - bet you're excited for your weigh in!!

Chocolate good lcuk for today like Fay said let us know.

Everyone else I really hope you've had a spectacular week and have a great weekend. I'm going to have some on line retail therapy because my car is in the garage yet again - for diagnostics, I'm still going to have to get it fixed when they find out whats wrong. I'm seeing £££££'s flashing before my eyes.

Hi Everyone

Well I have just got beck from seeing my CDC and for my first weight in I have lost 7Ibs and 1/4!!

This is only after 5 days as well due to the fact that I saw my CDC for the first time last Sat and then I had a birthday meal and ended up eating lots over the weekend and so my start day was the Monday.

I am so pleased with this, that would have took me about 2 mths on ww lol!! :party0049:

How is everyone else doing??

Wow, well done Amy x

Amy wow!!!!Well done,I'm sure you are over the moon!!!! Hopefully I will have a gd loss like that!! xx

Surfhunny, you had a hard day yesterday so dont beat yourself up, on any diet there are times we slip and you will get back on track - come on!!!! xx

Fay, I'm glad you read the stuff about ketosis and alcohol, it is meant to be very dangerous............but ya know now,lol! God help you, I hope you are feeling better after the vomiting xx

yes thank you latebloomermuch better.hope your feeling better too ,..when is your weigh day. surfhunny don't beat your self up we are all only human and make mistakes if we had 7 rose's and one was no good would we throw away the other 6.in other words 1 bad day and we forget the good 6 days. so now back to 7 good days.we are all going to do this.amy very well done
congrats.gif
to everyone else how you all doingxxx

hi fay, glad ur feeling better....I'm only day 3 so weigh in thurs, cant wait!x

girls dorothyperkins.com all tops 20% off til tonight...........i bought myself a couple for my bday next month in a size 14 (currently wearing 16)......I am feeling optimistic and I WILL get there..we all will!!! :)

Fay, you're so right, it was one little blip, it's not the end of the world. I'm back on track today so all is well. I got a phone call ealier from the garage telling me my car was ready to pick up, the mechanic came to get me bless him so I didn't have to go out in the horrible rainy weather. And the best news is....he fixed it. Apparently it just needed resetting, and he said Renault would've charged me for the new part anyway. So instead of the £300 I was expecting it only cost £30 and that was only because I insisted on payin the mechanic for his time, he didn't want to charge me.... I love family businesses!!!

So with the money I went out and bought some new clothes, not many, just a couple of size 14 skirts. They fasten, but are obscenely tight so thats my next mission.... get into those skirts. I also bought something to wear to my Goddaughters Christening next Sunday...I'm not sure about the outfit but I've got a week to change my mind.

your wellcome i do belive we are a very supportive lot and won't let each other fail here's to a slim summer.
glitterimage30.gif
ps its a shake,not alcohol lol xxx

fay: yes, I think we are v supportive of eachother, its lovely that we are all in the one boat.....not perfect but determined and we will get there for summer!!!!

Surfhunny- heres to us getting back into the size 14s soon!!!!:p

I just tried one of my old skirts on, last time I tried it on it was about 2 weeks after me and AP split up and I couldn't even fasten it, today I got it fastened, (size 14) but it doesn't quite sit right just yet a few more weeks and it'll be fine again. Yay, I need to get back down to target because I'll have no clothes for the summer if I don't. I'm not buying new ones!!

I love this little group, it's definitely helping me stay motivated and keeps things in perspective. And it wouldn't be the same without Fay's sparkly things.

Congrats surfhunny and fay for getting into your size 14's - you must have been well pleased with that! latebloomer it won't be long for you I'm sure.

I've struggled a bit this weekend. I can't seem to describe exactly what I've struggled with, but just felt a bit despondent really. Feeling a bit hungry too. I'm not sure if its because its the weekend and I'm out of my school routine (not so busy) or because boyfriends gone away (feeling bit lonely and miss him). Anyway what ever it is, its not great :-( My WI day is tomorrow at lunchtime so I'm hoping a good weight loss will get my motivation back up.

By the way, I found this online earlier and think it may be helpful for us:
M-make short term goals
O-out with the negative thoughts
T-think of why you want it
I-imagine how you will feel
V-visualize the future you
A-acknowledge your successes
T-treat yourself with respect
I-investigate new ideas and foods
O-observe your healthy lifestyle
N-never give up and never give in

Just thought it may be helpful to keep us on track when we feel a little down

I'll log back in later to let you know how my day has gone
Lou x

hi,lou keep it up honey, it will be worth it on weighing day, you know we will all want to know how you have done.i'll give you a glitter star (amuse me ) if you stay positive today good luck we are right behind you xx ps loved the motivation .

Aw, lou........think of it as a way to see what type of an eater you are so that you can change it when you're done on CD.....def an emotional one if you think its because you're bored or lonely...I am exactly the same. Fill the void with other things you like, a few magazines, meet with a friend for coffee, and one of my favourites go on a shopping spree but take the stuff back, lol (some1 on youtube said thats how they distract themselves!!). This is a process to learn about yourself and think of it as 'me' time. If you're like me with kids you dont get much of that time so njow here it is, just for you. I really hope you get through today ok, I'm on day 4 and not as positive today (think psychologically its because its the w/end) but I keep imagining myself slim again and how I will not avoid going out, weekends away etc, try this and see if it helps - I hope it does xxx

Hi fay and surfhunny, delighted about the size 14s girls. Hubby got me a dress from monsoon for mothers day in size 14, tried on there can zip up but looks awful as so tight but thats my wee goal, to wear that dress soon xx

PS Lou,loved your motivation for today xxx

hi girls, have a read bring your head inside ,look at tricks,i thought a really clever way to distact yourself .lou are you going to get your star.xx

have done fay, its brilliant inspiration!!! You can also find lots on youtube :)

Back