hello, I'm new to this

Any tips on how to get 5 pounds this week?

Lou x

My only tip....stick with exactly what you were doing this week and you'll be fine!!

Shanny, thanks for letting us see your photo's, you're such an inspiration, I'm slowly starting to notice the little changes in myself now. I've lost 13lbs since I started this diet for the final time. It's been a slow struggle this time round, but I'm getting there. I desperately hope that I have a few decent losses to get me a chunk closer to my target. I'd love to be a size 10, but will happily settle for getting back into my 12's again. Looking at your photies just reminded me that it can be done, and I CAN do it!!

I'm okay for the rest of the week now, my next challenge is next Sunday. It's my Goddaughter Little E's Christening, and yes, I am going to be having the day off. But I WILL get back right on track the very next day, I'm still feeling inspired and I'm going to see this through til the very end.

My CDC is going away for 2 weeks tomorrow, soI won't get to see her again until the 7th of April, so I'll be on here a lot, I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of support. Last time she went away I put on weight, but the circumstances were different (relationship with AP had just ended), this time I'm going to keep my focus.

hi, your wellcome slim4life and surfhunny well done
11312787881218744367.gif
a star for you (think im going back to chilhood) xxx

Thanks for my star Fay, I'm going to miss all your twinkles when you're away. I love them!!!!

Yay, thank you. That cheered me up, been feeling a little bit tearful for no real reason - been thinking about AP a bit too much and I miss him. Just struggling with being single at the moment I think. Never mind, hopefully it's just a temporary thing and someone better than AP will come along soon.

Hi all......aw surfhunny, you will feel better in awhile and think of a new start to your life, being single and having a new body.....you will have a wonderful chance to enjoy life, might not feel like it now, but time is a great healer. Well done on wt loss I'm glad it was better than you expected xxx

Shanny, thanks will get a chance to look at your photos now x

Well done lou and slim4life - you done amazing, roll on thurs wi for me - hope I do half as well as you two, heres to an amazing week 2 xx

Fay you are so funny, lol!!! Brilliant misuse of language! xxx

Lorr-welcome and best of luck...come on here for great support xx

hi all ,another day,surfhunny, sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.
animal073.gif
old saying but it will get better in time.well girls aonther day in our slim quest how are we doingxx

i wish i could dance like that! after a few vodkas i turn into shakira or at least i think i do haha! :8855:

hows everyone gettin on today? i feel ok...day 3! im finding it much easier this time round, ive just resigned myself to the fact that i will have plenty time to eat the foods i like once im super slim :D

im still not scunnered with warm mint choc shake...its the bomb!

my goal is to lose 35lbs however that may be slightly ambitious...7 and a half stone is when i was at my happiest...that was when i was 16...although im only 23 i may look rediculously thin :eek: dont want that to happen....

anyone else due to weigh in soon? im getting weighed on sat which will be day 6!

x

Hi All!

Fay - I think we would def all be skinny minny if we danced like that, lol! Wish I had the energy, I feel very tired at the minute, gonna have to lie down for a wee nap soon....hopefully this will pass soon.

Chunkymunky, I feel the same about food - there will be lots of time to eat after we have done TFR and are happy with how we look and feel. About your weight......7 1/2 st seems very light, what ht are you? Just saw your stats....chick you are already in a healthy BMI so I would say to lose that much weight seems a bit extreme......what dress size are you now?x

Hey everyone how are we all today??

After a disasterous day yesterday night i am raring to go today got my lovely TOTM yest so doubt i will lose much which sucks as its my first week! Ah well if i lose thats a good thing!

how much water is to much water does anyone know? xXx

hiya latebloomer

im quite short and chunky in stature and im REALLY top heavy...ive always "looked" heavier than i really am! im wearing a size 12 just now but would love to be an 8 again...although i would settle for a 10! my cdc said it should only take 2-3weeks to get me to 9st and im considering going back on SW extra easy to try to shift the rest gradually

i really want a breast reduction and tried to get funding on the nhs for it but was unsuccessful...being a student and all i really cant afford the £5k+ for surgery...i dont want tiny breasts and would be happy with C or D cup as apposed to my astronomical H cup!

so all things considered i would be delighted at 8.5 stones and a breast reduction!

oooh thursday morn that wont be long!! is this WI number 1 for you?

x

Hi chunky munky!!! OK, an see where you are coming from now, I have an E chest (went from a D) and feel pretty miserable about it and I really want to have a breast uplift (and tummy tuck ) because after yrs of yo-yoing wt and 2 kids my body shows the signs!!! 8 1/2 st does sound more sensible and I think your idea to do SW is also a gd idea - its one of the few dieting clubs that really encourages healthy eating. My friend had a reduction a few yrs ago (she was probably around your age) and had it on NHS - why were you refused? I know my friend went to a few gps before she got any joy...
oh and yes thurs is first weigh in day so I'm excited x

Hi hoping2losebig.......glad you are having a bit of a better day, what happened to you last nt? was it that you got totm?x

oh fay, me too!!! I am like a demon and really want to eat........:( thats why I came on here.........I'm trying to load myself up with water to take my mind off but its v hard.........but we CANT give in, tomorrow isnt far away and we will be so happy that we got thru this.......xx

too late, ive had 3 bars and 3 shakes today don,t know what im doing.oh well back on it tomorrow. how you feeling now latebloomer xxx

Well dont wry - at least you stuck to the plan and tomorrow is a new day :) I had a 'green and white meal' (from SS+) instead of last shake, only had v sml amt chicken. Feel much better now and just glad I didnt just go and eat 'normal' meal, lol!!!
I think we are great. We didnt give in too much fay, we could have done ALOT worse xx

Back