Hello! I'm new!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr.C, 12 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Mr.C

Mr.C New Member

:) Hello everyone Im Mr.C and I start Lipotrim on Wednesday. Owing to the fact that I am so big I need to lose HALF my bodyweight just to get back to normal:cry: So Ive set myself a target date of 01/06/10 to achieve this (or at least get somewhere near this) In total I need to lose 140lbs and I am hoping Lipotrim will be the answer as I have tried so many times to lose weight. Does anyone else have a long way to go like I do? Best wishes to everyone. ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. vicky1

vicky1 Full Member

Hello MR C, i'm, also doing LT and from Southend!!!

I weigh a tiny bit less that you but im only going to lose 90lbs with LT and then join SW to lose more and learn to eat healthy. In 2 weeks i lost a stone and 2lbs so it really does work and i feel so good for it, my OH says he can already tell that i have lost abit.

Good luck for you start on wednesday and come on over to the lipotrim section!!

xx

4. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Hi Mr.C, there are alot of people who need to loose a lot of weight like me.
    I want to lose 120lb to start with then see how i feel after i've lost that :D

good luck with LT :D

x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Yes there's lots of us who had over 10 stones to lose. Good luck with LT

Irene xx