Hello, I'm new!!

Hi everyone,

I am starting CD SS tomorrow and thought I would say hello to you all. I'm nervous, excited and looking forward to sharing experiences with you on our CD journey.

I am determined to get rid of 32lbs of blubber and this seems like the ideal place to come to for support, advice and giggles.

Hope you have had a good day today and a great one to come tomorrow.

xx

:D Welcome to minis, and good luck with your CD ss, just remember to drink the water it reallydoes help, and there are many people on here that will help you on your journey. :D

Welcome! and good luck! its a great diet and there's plenty of support out there for you if you feel like you need it. Also, as Allan G says - the water is the key! it really does help shrink you! stick with it, its sooo worth it!
Best of Luck! x

Hi Mum! :D:D

Even though you're sat just across the room from me thought I'd say hi lol xx

Good luck for your first day! I know you can do this :):)

xx Love u! xxx

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I am glugging water, which is difficult for me as I never drink water usually. Roughly 2.5 litres today...groan.

Day 1 has gone really well so far. Not felt too hungry, which is great. It's been a really crappy day at work also today and I've been quite upset but didnt think of straying off the path, so very pleased with myself for that. I am looking for another job though, been miserable for long enough and action is required!!!

Hope you all had a good day enjoying the beautiful weather, the tennis and footie.

Take care

Hi everyone. Not sure why I am on the computer when it is so lovely outside but here I am and hoping everyone is having a smashing weekend. I'm waiting patiently for Rafa to finish his match so that Andy Murray can get on court. Hurry up Rafa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 3 and all is going smoothly so far. Felt a little bit peckish earlier but a black coffee and some sparkling water has helped.

How is everyone else doing? Hope you are all managing to stay 100% - its days like these, hot and sticky, when I just long to be slimmer and not have my thighs rub together...yuk!! I bought myself a few cheap tops from Primark this morning and I just know they will look so much better in a months time, when I am a stone lighter :D

I have also seen a yellow dress in Next that I love but there is no way I would even want to try it on at the size I am at the moment. Maybe it will be in their sale in a few weeks and I can try it on in a smaller size than I am now. My middle daughter is getting married on board the Ventura next July (2011) and it will be lovely for the cruise. A week round the Med ......lovely jubbly!!!!

Hope you all have an amazing outfit you are desperate to buy for when you have got to target. It's the thought of this dress that is spurring me on at the mo.

Well, enjoy the weather this weekend. Speak soon x

Well done so far
and for finding 'that dress' such a motivation for you

I have some really lovely clothes in my loft and my daughter is the size I want to be - I have her key and little does she know it but I might go round borrowing :):)

Well done so far
and for finding 'that dress' such a motivation for you

I have some really lovely clothes in my loft and my daughter is the size I want to be - I have her key and little does she know it but I might go round borrowing :):)

Hee hee, one of my thighs wouldnt fit into one of my daughter's dresses - the lucky girl takes after her father, skinny and never has to worry about what she eats. Even the day she had her second child she was back in size 10 jeans!!!

The only problem with THAT dress, Colleen Rooney was featured in an article wearing it this week and she was likened to either being covered in a load of post-its or the big bird from Sesame Street. Charming!! I thought she looked really lovely and hopefully I will look.............nice :8855:

you WILL look GORGEOUS and dont let anyone tell you other wise

I started this plan as a size 18 that was so tight most of them didnt fit me
and am now sat in size 14's from primark
so I am starting to feel 'normal' a danger time for me as I need to continue I really do need a healthy BMI to help my overall health and especially my arthritic knees :):)

as one mum to another - we can do this its not too late for us to set wonderful examples to our daughters :)

Aw thanks hon, if I ever get the yellow dress then I will post a piccie of me wearing it on here......watch this space.... big bird coming lol.

Size 14 primark is probably a size 12 anywhere else as they do skimp on their sizes, so well done for that :D I'm hoping that by this time next week my 16's will be loose and I can start wearing the 14's I've got hanging up in my wardrobe. I get weighed on Monday - 1st WI but will only be on day 5 then and therefore am not expecting a huge loss. I will be happy with 4lbs.

I have always been an example to my daughters, just not sure if I was ever a good one :8855:

I have always been an example to my daughters, just not sure if I was ever a good one :8855:

I think you and I might be very similar in some ways
this is a couple of things she has said over time
MOTHER (I know then she is upset with me) why is it that all my friends love being at ours (she was about 16) one of her friends said - its just like appearing in ab fab -

and much more recently
Mother can I borrow some money ....(cut a long story very short here she wanted to borrow half a deposit for their first house) me - omg that doesnt mean I am going to be a grandmother does it - OMG MOTHER NO I cant inflict YOU on children yet (I am a fully qualified primary school teacher - although not teaching at present)

sound like we might have a similar attitude in how to bring up our daughers :):) and the example we want to set
Hazel xxxx

I think you and I might be very similar in some ways
this is a couple of things she has said over time
MOTHER (I know then she is upset with me) why is it that all my friends love being at ours (she was about 16) one of her friends said - its just like appearing in ab fab -

and much more recently
Mother can I borrow some money ....(cut a long story very short here she wanted to borrow half a deposit for their first house) me - omg that doesnt mean I am going to be a grandmother does it - OMG MOTHER NO I cant inflict YOU on children yet (I am a fully qualified primary school teacher - although not teaching at present)

sound like we might have a similar attitude in how to bring up our daughers :):) and the example we want to set
Hazel xxxx

Hazel you are funny!! I have 3 daughters and I love having girls. They are all grown up now and its great to do all the girlie stuff with them. We have always had a good laugh about stuff but its them making me blush now and not the other way around. :D

I admire you for teaching........not too sure I could keep sane in a class full of the darlings.

Are you finding CD ok? Do you have a supportive family? I'm lucky that all mine do. GP was a bit reluctant to sign the form... reckoned I would be malnourished. Has she seen the vits and minerals in this stuff???

Lou xx

Lou I have dh at home and one very very good friend E who know what I am doing - not told daughter as I dont want her to say anything one way or another - she knows I go to the gym (need to get back as soon as this virus goes) and she knows I have been on a diet - just not which one
Before I went on holiday I was doing well - since I came back its been hard to get back on track - but the last couple of days I feel I have nailed it :) so I am going to keep going till the end
DH is great each week when we do supermarket shopping (I am on ss+) he insists I get money from the joint account to pay for the packs and he keeps buying me clothes if I see something I like :) just enough to tide me through
he does however prefer me to have some sort of small meal so we can still have meals together - something we really have always done from when the kids were small - dinner at the table together -
I am a vegetarian he is not so eating different stuff is not an issue
I have my weigh in tomorrow (the one I count as its my scales that will be the ones I use eventually) but I go to see my consultant on tuesdays (she is rather useless to be honest) and on here Bev really helps me out :):) and a few others of course - thats the joy of having a diary for people to visit
H xxx

Your DH sounds like an angel. Does he have any single brothers of a similar age to me??? :8855:

After only 4 days I am 6lbs down so well chuffed with that!!!!!!! How has your Monday been Hazel? Oh and cheers for the rep xx

well done on your 6lb that is great
I am plodding alone
due to see my consultant later today and think I will grab what packs I can afford and not go back - she is a bit of a waste of space to be honest - she knows I was close to giving up last week and not one bit of contact from her all week - I really needed her support this week and I am paying for it and not getting it
with the stock I have built up and what I can get tonight I should have enough for 3-4 weeks and then in three weeks I will search out a new consultant
sorry to be such a downer on your diary

just make sure you are getting all you need from your consultant - this is such a difficult plan

dont know your age but DH only has one brother and he is hen pecked :):) not like mine at all

hope you are having a great day today
I am suck in work and its boiling - have a fan on
I am off to the gym when I finish at one
might then get my nails done then off to consultant - will see how smelly I get at the gym :):)
#
have a great day and rep is always given when its felt its due - you earned it :):)

Hiya Lolly

I'm another one of H's friends on here, also doing CD so welcome to the clan

Hope that you are having a great day - I am back on Day 2 of one of my numerous restarts but hoping that this time is the one !! it has to be ...

One thing I was going to say was why not buy the dress now - I have bought one for a wedding in October in a size 12 and it will bloody fit me....

have a great day

T
x

if she cant get into it I have already put dibs on it and I MIGHT if I can stay on track get there before she does :):) fighting talk T fighting talk :):)

Back