Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello im new!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mrsb999, 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsb999

mrsb999 Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well sort of! Started ww end of jan weighing in at 14 st 3 I'm only 5ft 3 so decided I needed to shift the flab! Got down to 12st 6 as of mid august..... Then hubby got made redundant so I cancelled my membership. Rejoined again online last thurs weighing 12st 11, am glad to say I'm back on track and looking forward to checking out these forums!

P.s I also tried Dukan in between - wasn't for me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lady linda

Lady linda New Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    HI MRS b999
    SO SORRY TO READ THAT THE DUKAN WAS NOT FOR YOU i' ONLY BEEN ON THE DUKAN DIET FOR 1 WEEK AND HAVE LOST 6LB ALREADY. GOOD LUCK ON YOU JOURNEY

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Well done for getting back on track.

5. nettie1

nettie1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.53%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    good luck on your journey i have loved being on ww after doing sw and got to goal in 13 weeks :)

6. mrsb999

mrsb999 Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well I really enjoyed the Dukan and lost 5.2 lbs in 3 days! But for me it wasn't sustainable long term, we have a veg plot in our garden which was going to waste.

I love ww and although I have been a member a few times now I have been most successful on the propoints plan and am determined this will be the last time!

If anyone is interested I joined the online plan via quidco, paid £29.85 for a 3 month plan and will get £30 cashback - bargain!

7. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    That certainly is a bargain - good luck with the losses.

8. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome back - am the same as you. Been trying to lose weight for years and finally lost some of the weight (through illness mind you). Over the past 7 weeks I have managed to put back on 10 lbs purely cause I am eating more than I was before. I am determined to get those 10lbs back off and more....here's to a new us.
    Am determined this time round - bought a whole new wardrobe cause I went down 2 sizes and threw out all the old clothes so there is no room for growing again :eek:. What I am finding hard is that I am now eating more on this plan than I was when I was sick (approx 700 - 800 calories more a day) so this is probably why I've put on the 10lbs. So made sure that I have plenty of fruit in for when the sugar cravings hit.
    Good Luck everyone x

9. mrsb999

mrsb999 Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well I go on hol 2 wks today , all inclusive for a week in Tenerife which I am planning on fully enjoying! However I would usually wait til I got back from hol before starting but this time I thought I would start before, 2 weeks on track before hol is better than 2 wks off track!

10. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Enjoy your holiday!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.