Hello im new!

mrsb999

Well sort of! Started ww end of jan weighing in at 14 st 3 I'm only 5ft 3 so decided I needed to shift the flab! Got down to 12st 6 as of mid august..... Then hubby got made redundant so I cancelled my membership. Rejoined again online last thurs weighing 12st 11, am glad to say I'm back on track and looking forward to checking out these forums!

P.s I also tried Dukan in between - wasn't for me!

HI MRS b999
SO SORRY TO READ THAT THE DUKAN WAS NOT FOR YOU i' ONLY BEEN ON THE DUKAN DIET FOR 1 WEEK AND HAVE LOST 6LB ALREADY. GOOD LUCK ON YOU JOURNEY

Well I really enjoyed the Dukan and lost 5.2 lbs in 3 days! But for me it wasn't sustainable long term, we have a veg plot in our garden which was going to waste.

I love ww and although I have been a member a few times now I have been most successful on the propoints plan and am determined this will be the last time!

If anyone is interested I joined the online plan via quidco, paid £29.85 for a 3 month plan and will get £30 cashback - bargain!

Welcome back - am the same as you. Been trying to lose weight for years and finally lost some of the weight (through illness mind you). Over the past 7 weeks I have managed to put back on 10 lbs purely cause I am eating more than I was before. I am determined to get those 10lbs back off and more....here's to a new us.
Am determined this time round - bought a whole new wardrobe cause I went down 2 sizes and threw out all the old clothes so there is no room for growing again :eek:. What I am finding hard is that I am now eating more on this plan than I was when I was sick (approx 700 - 800 calories more a day) so this is probably why I've put on the 10lbs. So made sure that I have plenty of fruit in for when the sugar cravings hit.
Good Luck everyone x

Well I go on hol 2 wks today , all inclusive for a week in Tenerife which I am planning on fully enjoying! However I would usually wait til I got back from hol before starting but this time I thought I would start before, 2 weeks on track before hol is better than 2 wks off track!

Back