• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello i'm new

S: 13st9lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 0st4lb(2.09%)
Hello I am new to forums and lipotrim. I am currently on day 4 and doing well with the Lipotrim however working out the website has been a nightmare.(4 days and several hours hair tearing until my son showed me)I thought that I could find my way around most things on the computer, I stand corrected.
After reading everyones progress I am feeling very enthusiastic and hope that I too do as well.:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Hi Miglet..and welcome aboard the LT train... as for minimins, there are some tutorial stickys that may help xx

LisaLisa

Silver Member
welcome welcome welcome!!! the more the merrier!! :D

hi and welcome, seeya around Mary xx

chele80

On a mission
S: 17st3lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 4st7lb(26.14%)
it gets easier and the LT too!
Welcome!
x

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Welcome to the madhouse :D x

chunkychops

Silver Member
S: 14st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 1st0lb(7.14%)
welcome, welcome miglet x

trimlee

Love God; Love People
S: 13st0lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 1st1lb(8.24%)
Welcome on board. Make it through ot your first weigh in and realise its truly worth it!

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
welcome Mary lots of luck on your LT journey x

Thank you for your welcome, you are all so kind. Monday is my first weighing day,fingers crossed.Mary.

pinkiepie

S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st6.6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: -0st0.1lb(-0.04%)
Hi mary I'm pretty new here too, i've been on LT for 2 weeks now & it does get easier. Nikki x

Welcome, and best wishes on your weight loss journey.

Hi and welcome to the forum! I've found it very helpful on my LT journey - only on week 6 but feeling fantastic!

Good luck!

Hello Miglet - I am sure you will get all the support required to help you on your journey - you will also find that you will become a massive support to all of us. Anytime any of us feel low, we log on and someone will cheer us up.

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
Hi Mary!

Welcome to the forum and hope your LT experience is a good one! As you weigh in on a Monday, we have a Monday weigh in club (only started last week!). We aimed to collectively lose 3 stone last week and lost 5 stones in total! So this weeks challenge is to lose 6 1/2 stone together? Would you like to join us on our mission? All you will need to do is find the thread on Monday and add in your loss!
Its a really good motivational type of thing and it would be really cool if you could join us! :D

xxx

IMac

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 19st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 46.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Its always good to know you're not alone...cept when you're doing a wee cos thats too gross to share......welcome and good luck in getting past day 3 :welcome:
with love Julie

Thank you.

Thank you all for being so very welcoming. I had my first weigh day today, I lost 8LB. I have had quite an easy week, however on day 6 I felt very fidgety and could have torn my hair out.Reading about everyones stories, ups and downs will keep me going I am sure.
You are all the best.
mary;);)

Arn't first weigh in's great, had mine today too....really gives you a boost!
Well done! x

Cant find the thread

Hello can you point me to the page and I will happily join. M
Hi Mary!

Welcome to the forum and hope your LT experience is a good one! As you weigh in on a Monday, we have a Monday weigh in club (only started last week!). We aimed to collectively lose 3 stone last week and lost 5 stones in total! So this weeks challenge is to lose 6 1/2 stone together? Would you like to join us on our mission? All you will need to do is find the thread on Monday and add in your loss!
Its a really good motivational type of thing and it would be really cool if you could join us! :D

xxx