Hello i'm new

miglet

Hello I am new to forums and lipotrim. I am currently on day 4 and doing well with the Lipotrim however working out the website has been a nightmare.(4 days and several hours hair tearing until my son showed me)I thought that I could find my way around most things on the computer, I stand corrected.
After reading everyones progress I am feeling very enthusiastic and hope that I too do as well.:)

Hi Miglet..and welcome aboard the LT train... as for minimins, there are some tutorial stickys that may help xx

welcome welcome welcome!!! the more the merrier!! :D

hi and welcome, seeya around Mary xx

it gets easier and the LT too!
Welcome!
x

Welcome to the madhouse :D x

welcome, welcome miglet x

Welcome on board. Make it through ot your first weigh in and realise its truly worth it!

welcome Mary lots of luck on your LT journey x

Thank you for your welcome, you are all so kind. Monday is my first weighing day,fingers crossed.Mary.

Welcome, and best wishes on your weight loss journey.

Hello Miglet - I am sure you will get all the support required to help you on your journey - you will also find that you will become a massive support to all of us. Anytime any of us feel low, we log on and someone will cheer us up.

Hi Mary!

Welcome to the forum and hope your LT experience is a good one! As you weigh in on a Monday, we have a Monday weigh in club (only started last week!). We aimed to collectively lose 3 stone last week and lost 5 stones in total! So this weeks challenge is to lose 6 1/2 stone together? Would you like to join us on our mission? All you will need to do is find the thread on Monday and add in your loss!
Its a really good motivational type of thing and it would be really cool if you could join us! :D

xxx

Its always good to know you're not alone...cept when you're doing a wee cos thats too gross to share......welcome and good luck in getting past day 3 :welcome:
with love Julie

Thank you.

Thank you all for being so very welcoming. I had my first weigh day today, I lost 8LB. I have had quite an easy week, however on day 6 I felt very fidgety and could have torn my hair out.Reading about everyones stories, ups and downs will keep me going I am sure.
You are all the best.
mary;);)

Cant find the thread

Hello can you point me to the page and I will happily join. M
Hi Mary!

Welcome to the forum and hope your LT experience is a good one! As you weigh in on a Monday, we have a Monday weigh in club (only started last week!). We aimed to collectively lose 3 stone last week and lost 5 stones in total! So this weeks challenge is to lose 6 1/2 stone together? Would you like to join us on our mission? All you will need to do is find the thread on Monday and add in your loss!
Its a really good motivational type of thing and it would be really cool if you could join us! :D

xxx

Back