Hello is anyone here!

Mishie089

Loves to Post
Hi All,

I am a CD returner after giving birth to my amazing son in February. I previously lost an incredable 5 stone on SS and I am now returning to achive a simular goal once more on SS.

When I did Cambridge before I found this forum such an amazing help emotionally and I am hoping it will be once more and I can make a few new friends along the way.

:D

Hi and welcome back!

Im on this for the first time and currently on day 10 SS. Im just beginning to find it hard, but its great on here for support etc.

When do you start?
X

Starting weight 13st 3/4lb, week 1 lost 13 3/4lb, current weight 12st 9, goal weight 10st

Hi I started yesterday so I'm now on day 2 of SS. How much weight have you lost so far?

I'm on day 8 SS, first weigh in today... Lost 6lb! Felt a little disheartened until I realised I'd lost 4 inches from my stomach :) x

Wow that's amazing, :) do you drink lots of water? I found the more I drink the more I lost last time I did CD x

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Guys,

I'm a returner myself. I lost 5 stone previously on CD then moved house, lost my father, was made redundant and generally went hog wild ... so here I am again! Day 8 and 11lbs down, and after maaaany false starts I'm finally 'cooking with gas' lol

We can do this!! x

Hey guys
I am currently on day 3 of ss :)
Tried to do this diet many times before but always failed :/ I have sworn to myself this will be the last time I do it and so far so good even though it's only day three lol I seem to have found some motivation from somewhere :)
X

U can do it lauren! Just go for it and do it for u! This is the first time ive done this diet and currently on day 12 and its seriously the hardest diet ive done ever. But the support and motivation on here has made me not cheat so far. Read some of shrinkingalice posts, they are very enthusiastic and spur you on xx

start weight 13st 8 & 3/4lb, week 1 lost 13 & 3/4lb, goal weight 10st

Back