Hello it's been a while

luckybug

Well I have tried other diets and have tried Slim fast as it was actually me that asked for the slim fast site on here to begin with as there wasn't one.
Well popped into Boots over gthe weekend and saw the tins at £2.99 each so bought 5, so here we go day one of my slim fast diet, I weigh 96 kilos and want to get down to 70 kilos so got around 60lbs to lose.
my first achievement would be to get to 83 kilos, so here goes. Will eigh in weekly, good luck all.

Hi luckybug, nice to meet you :bliss:

what other diets have you done? Were you succesful on slimfast before? xx

I have rheumatoid arthritis and did W8 for a few months enjoyed the diet but saw no results as the medication makes my weight a problem, I spent 4 months a few years ago on slimfast and lost over 3 stones, felt and looked great, but went back to my old lifestyle and put it all back on, so this time I must try and stick to it. Fingers crossed xx

I will also be starting the Slim Fast diet soon. Good luck with your goal!

Well I started later than expected with the diet, blame it on the time of the month blame it on me craving and liking lager and chocolate too much, anyway I did eventually knuckle down and after a week of doing slim fast I have lost 3lb, better than a kick up the backside, hoped for more but maybe next time. I have been eating oats so simple and love it, something I have never tried before, and boy is it filling, doesnt half take the hunger pangs away, eaten quite a bit of fish as well which is unusual for me, but here goes for week 2, no going back now. Hope your all doing well, xxx

well done on the loss,,, lager is a bugger for calories but i like it to much aswell lol, cant give up everything lol

hi and well done. i love lager too. its friday today so i have a night of vodka and rock band to look forward too. wont drop my fridays for my diet. shall just have to live with the results!!

Back