Hello just joined.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tessa2000, 29 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Tessa2000

Tessa2000 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    131kg
    Current Weight:
    126.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    105kg
    Lost(%):
    4.9kg(3.74%)
    Hello,

I am 36 and a size 20-22.
    I lost a lot of weight once before but since moving to England 13 years ago and having had a bereavement + being on medication I put all the weight + more back on :(
    I really need to loose the weight now as I am getting married next July. Any suggestions on diets that don't have any extra costs would be appreciated. I hope to meet a lot more people here for mutual support. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CaliSweden

CaliSweden Silver Member

Start Weight:
    179lb
    Current Weight:
    158lb
    Goal Weight:
    130lb
    Lost(%):
    21lb(11.73%)
    Diet:
    GI/GL diet and Japanese diet
    Hi Tessa, and welcome to the forums. To pick a diet that will easiest to stick to you need to take somethings into consideration. What types of foods do you like to eat, are you a fruit and veggie person, or a meat person etc. How fast are you looking to loose weight? Are you willing to relearn how to eat?

There are many diets that you don't have to join a group or buy special made foods. If you go through the forum's different diet sections, you can see which each diet is about. For example in the GI diet section, we post what we eat daily to keep ourselves in line and to get feedback :) BTW low GI/GL diet, isn't expensive, instead of buying all the junk foods, we spend the money on healthier foods. My food bill hasn't gone up.

4. Tessa2000

Tessa2000 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    131kg
    Current Weight:
    126.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    105kg
    Lost(%):
    4.9kg(3.74%)
    Thanks Cali. I will have a look at that. I am sole earner in household so on tight budget. Even tighter now with the upcoming wedding. :)
    But I am sure I can find healthy food that helps me lose the weight.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    You have a great incentive to lose weight. Good luck.

Irene xx

6. fatken

fatken Ken losing lbs to make £'s for children in need

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Old slimming world (green and original days )
    Best of luck !!!!! K

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.