Hello Katie Oxo

Sez

has started again!!
Just spotted you are wearing your engagement ring!! Well done you, go girl!!:wavey:

I havent even posted my goals, but that could be one of them! I cant remembe when I last wore my own engagement ring. I have been wearing a QVC replacement for so long its almost been there longer than the real one was! (and I been married 16 + years!!)

Well done and keep it up!

Thanks Sarah :)

I am indeed and I'm loving it - though to be honest this is a new engagement ring that I got a few years ago as my old one had a stone missing so I wouldn't wear it ... plus I couldn't wear it as it didn't fit .... now when I get into that again I'll know I'm about 9 stone (and 20 years older) LOL. I've not been able to wear my eternity ring for what must be about 8 to 10 years so I can't wait to put that one on.

You should post a couple of goals as it's great to work down to something and even better to achieve it. I chose that one as I knew one wouldn't take so long and the other one will.

Cath

How strange.... my "proper" ring lost its main central sapphire quite a few years ago, and we had it replaced. But the ring just never looked (or felt) the same again, to me. I guess the fact I was getting bigger and unable to wear it didnt seem to matter so much then, and now it wont go on at all. It will be an acheivement when it is comfy again. I did briefly, wear an alternative wedding ring, as mine was so tight I was told it might be dangerous. Thankfully I began to wear it some time ago, still a bit snug , but just didnt feel right not wearing it!

Any way, will try to work out some acheivable goals and add them to my signature asap.

Have a good day!

Back