Hello Ketosis!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well it's the start of day 3 and I am in ketosis. Had that strange taste in my mouth yesterday and did a ketostix this morning and it has definitely arrived. Feel really good as well.

Really feel as though the diet starts here. Had a choc orange bar for tea last night and it was nice. Having a toffee one for lunch and trying the thai chicken soup for tea. Having a vanilla shake for brekkie soon but I'm not keen on them so will have them for brekkies to get rid of them.

Let the fat burning begin!!;)

I believe I am there too. I'm no longer feeling hungry, my tummy has stopped it's moaning and I'm feeling pretty good. I just hope it stays that way. :D

It's good to be in ketosis. I know that the fat will start to burn now!

Just having the toffee bar for lunch and it's really nice. So glad to have the extra choice on exante.

Try adding a spoon of coffee to your vanilla shake. It becomes a Frappe. Add ice as well.

I think i hit Ketosis this morning too... also on day 3. I think however i am coming down with a bug as i feel rough :( But will keep plodding on through!

Well done and here's to fat burning!!!

Just think the more water you drink the more ketones will leave your body now. It's like you wee out the fat. Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG i never thought of it that way... time to get drinking LOL!!!

I have NO hunger pains whatsoever so think I'm definitely cooking on gas!

Is there any way to know you're in ketosis without buying the stix?

Back