Hello ladies!

saraian24

Gold Member
Well ive not been having much luck lately with diets, well was fine on cd but had to come off becuase the money i wanted to spend on driving lessons, tryed WW, didnt get on with that either even though ive done it before successfully. And lastly have tried atkins recently but that works out just as bloomin expensive as cambridge and I want to be healthy ladies as me and hubby are trying for a baby in 2 weeks.
Plus i have the munchies and wondering if slimming world would satisfy my ever lasting af cravings at the moment.

Do you think it could work for me? I dont want to feel limited in what i can eat etc, could this be a good diet for me? Any replys would be much appreciated. xxxxx

Hey Hun
I would defiently suggest you do this diet i tried this and done well for the week,some times i wish i was doing it as when i was hungry i could eat which ever amount of fruit i liked,i still wished i was doing this,but i am just waiting to see what ww new plan is.
Good luck hun xx

Least someone answred! :8855:

Thanks gem, im gonig to pop along to my local slimming world group on wednesday and check it out, get the books and try for a week.

hi hunny i would give slimming world a go it is a great plan!
i have lost nearly 3st since june this year and i am almost never hungry!
in fact i have never eaten so much in my life and still lost weight lol

let us know how you get on when u join
xxxx

Back