Hello, looking forward to meeting you all

cormacsmammy

Hi,

I joined slimming world nearly 3 weeks ago (weigh in tomorrow) and have enjoyed reading the threads here so thought I would join in.

I'm 29 and have 3 boys, my youngest is 9 months old now and I have decided to finally try and shift the baby weight!

My biggest weakness is mini eggs and creme eggs. I used to have 2 or 3 big bags if mini eggs, 4 creme eggs, 2 large family bars of choc, chocolate biscuits and quite often a take away EVERY DAY!! I guess I thought breast feeding would cancel it out..... Silly me.

I need to lose 3 stone. Over the last 2 weeks I have lost 4.5lb in week one and 4lb in week two but its been hard, I've had no chocolate, cakes, crisps, biscuits, butter, bread, fizzy pop or sugar. I've swapped tea for no sugar squash or water.

I am 5'5 and currently weigh 12.8st

Xxx

Hey there,

Sounds like your doing really well, I started weight watchers last week on the pro points plan, I lost 6lb this week but I think that was due to wearing heavy weighted boots on my first weigh in!! I' started at 12.2 and would love to lose two and half stone, well I'm giving it a good go. Well done on your weight loss keep up the great work!! :)

Thanks, I have told everyone that I am on a diet so I'm not tempted to cheat and have to tell them I've quit!

You are doing really well too

Xx

I find that making yummy omelettes fills me a lot but I don't like sticking to the same foods I get bored way too Easley!

I'm having a good week so far but dreading the tempting weekend! Good idea to tell people your dieting I never thought of that it mite keep me on the straight and narrow, today won't help as my son is having a cake sale And as his mummy I'll just have to buy one!! :)

Hi,

I joined slimming world nearly 3 weeks ago (weigh in tomorrow) and have enjoyed reading the threads here so thought I would join in.

I'm 29 and have 3 boys, my youngest is 9 months old now and I have decided to finally try and shift the baby weight!

My biggest weakness is mini eggs and creme eggs. I used to have 2 or 3 big bags if mini eggs, 4 creme eggs, 2 large family bars of choc, chocolate biscuits and quite often a take away EVERY DAY!! I guess I thought breast feeding would cancel it out..... Silly me.

I need to lose 3 stone. Over the last 2 weeks I have lost 4.5lb in week one and 4lb in week two but its been hard, I've had no chocolate, cakes, crisps, biscuits, butter, bread, fizzy pop or sugar. I've swapped tea for no sugar squash or water.

I am 5'5 and currently weigh 12.8st

Xxx

I also thought breastfeeding would help cancel chocolate out... meh. My youngest is 1 in a couple of weeks and my eldest has not long turned 3. Are you still feeding? You know you get extra healthy extras whilst feeding right?

I am still breast feeding but only a couple of times during the day and constantly during the night.

I haven't given myself extra syns, I don't tend to use the ones that I have anyway I save them for when I accidentally eat things by mistake - like go ahead yogurt bars, thinking they were low. I ate 3 at the st Patrick's day parade before getting home and realising they were 7 syns a pack! Also little things like gravy or going to a friends house for a cup of tea Nd realising it has full fat milk in etc

Back