Hello my lovelies.

foodjunkie10

Silver Member
Hi my name is Kay after being a ww member for nearly six months this time and getting nowhere i have decided to join slimming world tomorrow, i hope it works or i won't know what to do lol.
I need to lose about four stone altogether.
I'm hoping that being on a forum will support me as i'm useless on my own :eek::8855::8855:

Hi and welcome. I moved from WW to SW. Are you doing it at home, online or going to a class?

Hope to see you in the SW section

Irene xx

Hey Kay! Oh, just said hi to you on another thread too, didn't realise you had your own :) Will say hi again :D HI!! And just wanted to pop in and say if you feel like joining a team will help motivate you to lose weight, we've just started adding names to a list on this page http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...ml#post2632569 (The FlabFighters! - July Challenge) and will all start updating our losses from Thursday :) You can set yourself a goal target if you want, whatever feels best. Hope to see you around! xxx

Thankyou for the welcome. I am doing SW in class i joined back up tonight i have been a member before but only ever keep it up for about 4 weeks each time :(

Hiya Kay

Welcome!! I am new to this site too and am also starting SW...although am doing mine at home.

Good luck with your WL and see you on the SW pages

Back