• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello my lovelies.

Hi my name is Kay after being a ww member for nearly six months this time and getting nowhere i have decided to join slimming world tomorrow, i hope it works or i won't know what to do lol.
I need to lose about four stone altogether.
I'm hoping that being on a forum will support me as i'm useless on my own :eek::8855::8855:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey Kay! Oh, just said hi to you on another thread too, didn't realise you had your own :) Will say hi again :D HI!! And just wanted to pop in and say if you feel like joining a team will help motivate you to lose weight, we've just started adding names to a list on this page http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...ml#post2632569 (The FlabFighters! - July Challenge) and will all start updating our losses from Thursday :) You can set yourself a goal target if you want, whatever feels best. Hope to see you around! xxx
Thankyou for the welcome. I am doing SW in class i joined back up tonight i have been a member before but only ever keep it up for about 4 weeks each time :(

Hiya Kay

Welcome!! I am new to this site too and am also starting SW...although am doing mine at home.

Good luck with your WL and see you on the SW pages

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Introductions 0
Calorie Counting 5
Dukan Diet 8
Slimming World 21