Hello New Family :)

emmatrim

Hi guys!

Just started on Lipotrim yesterday, felt like giving up at about 7pm last night until I stumbled upon this little community!
I'm hoping I can depend on some of you here to keep me going until Halloween (my first goal) and answer any questions I might have.
Day 2 and I'm STARVING! haha, I suppose it takes some getting used to.

XXXXX

Hi emma... Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your LT journey.

It does get easier as time goes on (I am relatively new) and as long as you make sure you drink your water and come on here for advice and support, i am sure you will be fine x x

Thanks guys, I never drank water before this.. like EVER.. I may have consumed maybe a litre a month so it's extra hard for me!
But I'm gonna keep trying!
x

Hello an welcome Emma xx

Hi emma and welcome!!! It really does get easier. The first while can be very tough but stick at it and the rewards are great!!! Your changing you life forever so just think of that when times r tough. Sipping d water through a straw might help u get used to it. Also if u make ur shakes with a lot more water than required then ull get some extra into u that way. Best of luck!!! Oh and welcome!!! The support is great on here.

hi emma! welcome! it does get easier over time! ......and the first weigh in will give you all the encouragement you need! good luck!

Back