Hello New Friends!

suzeyq

Just like to say 'hello' to you all! I've started SW today after a couple of failed attempts. I'm really determined this time after trying to shop for new clothes at the weekend and being totally unable to find anything to fit that looks half decent or doesnt cost an arm and a leg! :(

I joined slimming world last Tuesday. Welcome! we can lose weight together.
x

Just like to say 'hello' to you all! I've started SW today after a couple of failed attempts. I'm really determined this time after trying to shop for new clothes at the weekend and being totally unable to find anything to fit that looks half decent or doesnt cost an arm and a leg! :(

Hi i'm new too rejoining sw tomorrow :)

Hi I have just joined for that exact same reason - good luck!!

I joined slimming world last Tuesday. Welcome! we can lose weight together.
x

Hi suzeyq, foodjunkie10, jennywrenny and Hathor! Hope you have a lovely time wandering the site. We've just started a new team challenge for July, just adding names to the list at the moment and we will commence being losers from Thursday! Here's the link, if you want to join :) Good moral support and I'm sure we'll have a few laughs! http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/157591-flabfighters-july-challenge.html#post2632569

Look forward to seeing you all around xxx

Back