Hello, New to Board

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by daisylady, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. daisylady

daisylady New Member

Hi, all my name is Sara. I am mommy of 4. wife to one for 10 years. I have a full time job, I do online college course and I have a hobby farm 45 min east of Kansas City Missouri.
    I currently weight 246lbs and am 5' 3". I have tried and failed several attempts at weight loss with little to no support from friends and family.
    I am hoping to get down to 130 in a year and a half. I would love to lose 50 by my birthday in November.
    I am here to try to find some support and possibly find some friends that are in the same boat as I am.
    I can not wait to get to know the rest of you. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming magazine club. Out of date now but this diet worked for me in the past.
    Hi Sara,

What diet are you planning to do? If you're not sure have a look round on here there's bound to be one that'll suit you.

Good Luck

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Great to have a new member from USA. Are you going to calorie count or something else?

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.