Hello new weight loss blog :D

Yay - Well done Bon x

Morning :)

Well today is still lovely and sunny :) I like it and long may it continue :D

This weather certainly makes me feel like eating better, I like lots of salads and new potatoes and fruit at this time of year :D yum!

Yesterday I went for coffee after work with a friend, annnd I managed to avoid both the chocolate and carrot cake :D woo, go me :D I had poached eggs on a slice of toast and no butter :) Much more filling and I enjoyed it :)

Hope everyone is having a nice day today?

hey babes. hope work isn't dragging too much for you.

woo for the healthy diet. i think i've forgotten what a nutrient is...

abz xx

Hey bon,

just popped into say hi - hope all is well with you

xxx

Hey :) well I hope that you're all well and had a weekend enjoying the sunshine? Why does it always feel like it's Monday morning? is what i want to know, hee.

Well I had a lovely weekend... relaxed, went on a history tour, to the pub for food... a bit of all sorts :)

Although I was absolutely rubbish calorie wise :( sigh. Oh dear, I know I need to be super good this week now :S

It's my birthday on Saturday so i've taken Friday off and therefore it'll be a long weekend :S and i know I want some treats... like a Banoffi Cheesecake :D yum! but I know I need to be careful too :S I can't have 4 days of eating what I want :(

I shall be super good til Friday though, that'll help and then Friday while we're away for the day I don't have to be so careful, then on my actual birthday sod it! but after that i have to get back into it.

It's pay day tmw, woo, so we'll do a Tesco's shop in the evening and that will help with the healthy eating :)

Well I shall go and check how everyone else is :)

Hiya Bon, glad to hear you had a good weekend. Never mind too much about the calories, I'm sure you shall get rid of any extras before too long.

Its my pay day tomorrow too and it seems to have been a long time coming!!! Hope you're having a good day xx

Will you be making the banoffee cheesecake Bon? x

Good morning :)

Thanks Nomad, hopefully I won't gain too much over my birthday then :S I am starting to feel a bit miserable as I thought I would of lost more by now, but I know that I keep being tempted by wine too much, so I can't expect any different. I need to give myself a good kick and get back in to it more strictly :S buuuut after my birthday i think :D

Ah, I thought about making my own Banoffi Pie Gemstone but that would mean making it on my actual birthday since we wont get chance before then... and i want it ready to enjoy on my birthday :D Besides a bought one is easier to work out the calories since it'll be on the box, hee.

I am looking forward to my birthday :) I love birthdays :D it's great how it's over the bank holiday too, we've taken one day holiday but get 4 days off :) yays.

Am looking forward to Alnwick on Friday, we're going to the castle and gardens there, I just hope it's sunny... Oh well, it'll just be nice to get away for the day :)

Hope everyone's having a good day today?

sounds like you have a fabulous birthday planned honey :)

if this little madam doesn't show up on her own my midwife is going to try and help her along a bit on friday. so it's possible in that scenario she could turn up on your birthday :)

abz xx

Hiya Bon, it definitely sounds like you've got a good day planned on Friday, I hope the weather holds out for you and you have a lovely time.

I know what you mean about keep being tempted by things. We WILL do it though xx

Evenin' Bon - sounds like you might have more than you thought on your birthday x

Hiya Bon, is your birthday today or tomorrow? Happy birthday.

You need to come back soon though because I think you're the only one that can update us on Abz's situation!!!

Hope you are enjoying your day out and the weather is nice for you xx

it's bon's birthday tomorrow, but she's off celebrating today :D

have a fab time honey :D

and no. i'm not in labour. i'm still here. still waiting. still going bloody bonkers :D

abz xx

Back