Hello new weight loss blog :D

Hi guys :)

Thanks Nomad, and don't you be worrying about having a few treats this weekend, you have had other things on your mind and you shouldn't have to worry about dieting at times like these, so don't worry :) Well we have 9 weeks now then :D so that's less than 2lb a week to lose :D we can do it!! slowly but surely :) you're doing sooo well and cutting down on the beer and that's a huge step, so well done :) one now and then is ok too, so I think you have that sorted.

Hi Pink, yeah I think i deserved the cinder toffee, the amount of walking we did to and from the fair and then all around it, was tired out! I have thrown the rest of the bag away too as i'd be too tempted if it was in the house!

I used to have a Wii Fit (but we got burgled a couple of months ago and it was stolen! boooo!) and i found it brilliant! it's great for me as otherwise I wouldn't feel like incorporating excerise into my days... cos I am not a sporty person or anything, yet we love playing games on our Wii so it feels like i'm just doing that :) and also it's great fun, there are some good games on there as well as all the exercises and stretches, yoga and then jogging and step and that :) I really like it and enjoy doing it :)

When I get home after work the plan is to quickly put some potatoes in the oven and then get on the Wii Fit for a few stretches and then a 5 minute jog. Then Jamie will be home so we'll eat the potatos with salad and cottage cheese and then I bought Lego Harry Potter for the Wii today :D so that's the plan for our night :) am so excited about Lego HP!! wish i could go home now :S

Hope everyone's having a nice day today.

sounds like you are back in the game babes. sorry my replies are short but writing one-handed takes forever and the other hand is facilitating feeding a certain little someone :)

Hi Bon - Way to go for the positive mental attitude - BRILLIANT!!!!

Haha liking the plan for the evening, hope it was fun :)
Lego HP, that's classy man, I wish I could play games, I'm not not made for computer games, i'll stick to books I spose.
Hope everything's going well :)

Hiya Bon, how did you get on with the Wii fit last night? What is the lego Harry Potter like? I've got some of the other Harry Potter games on my PSP.

Hope you're having a good day and still managing to resist all the good food!! xx

Morning :)

Esh I am tired this morning, yawn.

Well I have been doing well food wise, but once again the wine is being a problem :S sigh.

I went on our Wii Fit on Monday, and weighed in 3lb heavier!!! Was gutted :( But that gave me the motivation to do some stretching and the short jog and then the cycling too, I was knackered! i am so unfit now :S So I need to get on to this regularly, i did enjoy it and felt better for doing that, but still 3 whole lbs on in the space of a weekend, not good. Am so annoyed :(

Yesterday I was brilliant until the evening and we went to the pub and i had wine :S and that will have tipped me over my calorie amount, sigh. Cutting out the wine seems to be harder than cutting out crisps and chocolate :S I love relaxing to a couple of glasses of rose on an evening, need to stop this and just drink on Saturdays, that is meant to be the plan.

Sooo today is a new day. I have my meals planned out, a peach and cherries for breakfast, egg mayo bread bun and cup a soup for lunch, low cal choc bar thing from Boots for an afternoon snack, and then since we're out again tonight it's a Subway Veggie Pattie sandwich for tea :) And that's 1100 calories with acouple of coffees which I am sure I'll need today, hee.

So that's the plan :)

We're going to the Centre for Life here in Newcastle tonight for a talk with some astronauts :D am so excited, will be fascinating hearing about what it's like to be an astronaut! :)

Oh and Lego Harry Potter is awesome! it's sooo much fun :) We went on it some more last night after the pub and finished the first book (this game is the first 4 books). Tis good indeed.

Hope everyone's having a nice day today?

Hiya Bon, that's a shame about the 3lb gain but well done on getting straight on to getting rid of them!

I know what you mean about trying to give up the wine, it is difficult isn't it? Still, we will manage it. Good luck for not having any the rest of the week.

Enjoy your evening at the Centre for Life, that does sound interesting. I really ought to get more involved in things but I don't seem to have the inclination at the moment.

I had a look at the Lego Harry Potter game yesterday but can't work out whether I would like it. I would have to get it for my DS and I'm not sure it would be the same. I could always borrow it from the library first.

Have a good day xx

i can't wait to be able to drink again. it's been 10 months. i have always been able to have the odd glass but found it easier to not bother at all and i haven't missed it very often :) there's some nice booze free ones? lower cal. if you aren't drinking enough to feel the effects why not try one of those?

abz xx

Heya Bon, sorry about the gain, but I'm sure that you'll be back on track by the end of the week :)
Glad you're enjoying the HP.
Hope that you enjoy the astronaughts :) Let us know how it goes :)

Hiya!

just popped in to see how you were. Hope all is well with you and that you are having a good weekend

xxx

Hey guys :)

Sorry I've not been on here for a few days, have been ill :( boo! Had such a bad headache and feeling sick for a few days now :S I just feel like I have no energy, sigh. Feeling a little better today though, so woo, on the road to recovery.

I didn't get round to weighing myself on Friday :S And i've done no excercise for a few days now :S So hopefully I'll pick myself up by this Friday.

Need to do a food shop really, but can't face tesco's at the moment :S So going to pop to the supermarket in town at lunch for some pittas and veggie pate and then something healthy for tea. I feel like I could do with some nutrients since i've been living off toast lately :S

Hope everyone is well?

Oh Nomad, you should try Lego HP for the DS, I think it'd be pretty decent on there. We enjoy it on the Wii :) Hopefully they'll have it in the library :)

Aw bless, I hope you feel better soon. You drinking plenty of water?

Oo, what's veggie pate like? I loooove pate but it's sooo bad for you, lol.

Stock up on some fruit, hopefully that'll give you a bit of a boost.

Best wishes xx

good to see you back Honey!!

xxx

Aw thanks guys. Am feeling sooo much better today :S Still a little yucky but not too bad and I can think straight now so that always helps :D

I talked to my boss about cutting my hours too, so I am feeling much better about things. I only work 6 hours on a Friday so I plan to cut that out and it would take me down to 34 hours which isn't too much of a paycut. So I would work 9 - 6 Monday to Thursday and then off for 3 days. I'm hoping it'll make the world of difference as I just feel so run down all the time :( I haven't had the chance to give my body time to properly recover from the whole Lymphoma thing and I really feel I need to since I had to work throughout the treatment etc. So I feel a huuuge relief and much better about things today. It's really picked up my mood :)

Oh Waitrose is brill for interesting veggie food and healthy stuff, although it is expensive... but I like their carrot and parsnip vegetarian pate and it's only 118 for half a pot. I had a quarter of the pot on a whole meal pitta, and a side salad for lunch, was filling :) I got the mushroom and thyme one too to try which is 162 calories for half a pot, so not as good :S but not too bad. I wouldn't say it was very pate like though if you like meat pate, the mushroom one might be more so though. Very tasty in pittas anyhow :)

Got some olives too :) yum, and a pineapple :) more yum! hehe.

So tonight I plan to get home and go on the Wii Fit for half an hour, then make cous cous and goats cheese salad :D (Thanks Nomad for the cous cous idea!) and then more Lego HP :D A good night :)

Hope everyone's had a good day today.

Back