Hello new weight loss blog :D

I did - Kinda - Nomad - I noticed that they were down at the back and was trying to pull them up all the way down the stairs. I pulled them on quick as you and Taz arrived as I'd just had a shower and didn't notice the zip at the back as they went on without undoing it x

Excellent!! That's good that they didn't go on without undoing them but that was obviously your downfall!

Hiya Bon, hope you're having a good evening xx

I can still put them on without undoing them Nomad - I just have to pull my tummy in a whole lot further and tuck in (Gosh that sounds gross doesn't it) x

Oh dear, that's not so good Gem!

Hiya Bon, hope all is well with you. Good luck with the job hunting tomorrow and enjoy your day off xx

Am fed up :( just weighed myself and I've lost nothing.

Haven't lost anything in months now and i want to cry :( am doing so rubbish :(

Been on the Wii Fit for 9 minutes and given up, sigh. All i want to do is comfort eat and am finding it hard to resist since i'm in the house by myself and we went food shopping last night, sigh. But i wont as that's my old habbit and wont help me feel better.

I'll have a mope and then get back on the wii fit.

Pigging sick of not seeing losses anymore :( I am so rubbish :(

Ok, am in a better mood now, hee.

I've been on the Wii Fit a full hour Wii Fit time, and done 2 jogs, cycling and 2 of the boxing as well as the fun games, so am knackered! burnt nearly 300 calories too :D

Soooo I feel better. Jamie rang and cheered me up and said that this is only the second Friday i've had off and at home, so only been on the Wii Fit twice so once i start doing it weekly it'll be easier and my fitness will improve for those mountains i wanna climb, it's not all about losing weight.

Suppose it isn't as it's health as well, but i feel so huge and want to see the scales going down again. But it's all motivation isn't it. I need to stay positive and give myself a good talking to.

So am off for a shower now and then i have soup for lunch, am hungry! and then I shall do my CV this afternoon.

Still feel mopey but i'll try and stay positive :)

Have a good weekend everyone! hope you're all well :)

Good on you for sticking with the Wii Fit. I had a period, lasting several months, where I didn't lose anything. I'd be as good as gold- weigh myself, feel sorry for myself, eat something terribly calorific, feel sorry for myself, then repeat. (Endlessly it seemed!) I have started losing again now. You will too, just hang in there!

Yay!! Well done for sticking with the Wii fit and I'm sure you will start to see loses soon. I hope your mood picks up for this afternoon.

Have fun doing your CV!! Have a good evening xx

Yours is a classic feeling Bon - just ride through it and realise that you are improving your health and weight loss must follow eventually. You are also building muscle if you are exercising so allow for that. Maybe your body is in shape-shifting mode - check measurements also if you need some kind of quantifiable result x

you will get there - as gem says weight often stays the same but we shrink in other ways. Don't get disheartened which I know is easier said than done, just keep your chin up and ride out this little storm

xxx

Aw babes, sorry you havent lost anything, but you havent put on any weight either! imagine ho much you would have put on if you'd scoffed something naughty every time that you got the urge, so really, staying the same is just fine!

Let us know how the job hunt goes xx

Aw thanks everyone :) you're all so lovely :) :) :)

I was in a right mood all Friday, sigh, it is just so disheartening that it's been months now since i've lost anything, and I know it's down to me though so i just feel very cross with myself! I keep getting in to it for a couple of days and then the motivation just goes! and i can't work out why i find it so hard when all the common sense is there :S sigh.

But doing the Wii Fit for a couple of hours each week should help a lot, and once i get some energy back I plan to do it one evening in the week as well, so hopefully that'll work as well as Friday's is :)

Am sure it'll catch up with me, and hopefully i'll see a loss after this week... I am seeing my sister in 2 weeks on Wednesday :S I wanted to be a bit lighter :( She's done so well too! and her husband has been dieting too and he now weighs less than me :( :( I am going to feel so huge :(

Feel fed up about the Lakes too, it was last year in the August bank hol we went fell walking and I found it so hard and vowed that I would be thinner and fitter by this time next year, and it just upsets me so much that i am not :( and i can't be now, havent enough time :(

I did do a lot of thinking about my eating habbits on Friday, esp as it was last weekend i was at mum and dad's... I can see where i get my bad habbits from and it's worrying really. Jamie has a brilliant mind set when it comes to food and you can see he gets that from his parents who are very fit and look after themselves, they made him do a lot of hiking and bike riding when he was growing up. I am always so embarrased at my size when i see them as they are so healthy.... sigh. And since he's moved in with me he's put weight on as I am teaching him my bad habbits :( But then when i look at the upbringing i had and the lessons i was taught with food, it was just so different...

It's all a learning curve though isn't it :) So even though i am still a bit miserable about it I shall carry on. We went food shopping so have lots of healthy, low calories foods in the house :) Will go to the market at lunch time too and get some fruit for breakfasts this week.

That's a good idea about measuring myself Gemstone, I keep meaning to do that as it'd be interesting to see what difference the regular exercising makes...

Thanks again for everyone's kinds words :) I love this forum for inspiration and motivation but also especially for being able to chat to people who are in the same boat and understand. You're all worth your weight in gold :) thanks for listening to me moan!

Have a good day everyone!

Hiya Bon, I know exactly how you feel about getting into it for a couple of days and then your old mind set takes over. It's very frustrating.

However, you seemed to have realised things are contributing towards it so you can start changing that.

Also, although you haven't got time to lose loads of weight until you go fell walking, you have got time to get fitter so work on that. That will then help your weight too but your fitness is more important.

Most of all though, don't give up and remember we are all here to help and support you.

Have a good day xx

you are doing great hon. keep it up :) there is time for improvement before you go away so don't lose heart. you can make an impressive improvement on fitness levels in two weeks if you go for it :)

abz xx

Abz is right - you are doing great - just keep on keeping on x

Hope you are having a good one! We have an annual beach holiday in September, and seriously for the past four years I have sworn that-in a years time- things will be different. Well, you know how it is, the old body in the bikini is still a sight, but in some ways, the results lie- I am generally eating much better. I hardly ever binge now, and if I do it is short and sweet, not three days in a row. If I don't look toned and terrific, well, I must be fitter, quite a bit fitter too. I've learnt a lot about diet and excercise too.
Really then, things are different. Perhaps what really does need to change is my attitude, and my priorities. No, I'm not going to pack the bikini, but I'm healthy, and have worked hard. I think about who I'm going to vote for, and I'm always polite to oldies!
Sweetie, don't be so hard on yourself! You are trying, and that counts for a lot. You are much more than your weight!

Heya huni,
Sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit low, but the girlies are right, you might not have time to lose epic amounts of weight, but you can improve your fitness in these next couple of weeks, and that'll be the thing that comes in handy when you're out and about walking.

Maybe you're being too strict n those couple of days that you ahve motivation? ANd then falling off the wagon. If you just have a slow n steady week rather than harsh then easy it might help?

HOpe things look up!
x

Aw thanks you guys, you really have cheered me up :D I've been feeling so down about this for days now, but what you all said made so much sense!

Thanks Minusfour :) I really needed to hear that, I see what you mean... I have changed my attitude a LOT since a year ago, and have spent all this year learning about calories and I have learnt how some of the things I used to eat before as a snack were my whole daily calorie intake! so I do feel like i've learnt some important lessons that'll stay with me for life, and that's what is important i think.

I got down to 10 and a half stone when i was 17 and have obviously put it all back on and more :S but this time i feel confident knowing that these are lifechanging lessons i am learning through calorie counting and excerising, so I feel much better about that.

Thinking about it... there is loads i've learnt since a year ago, and lots i have acheived regarding getting the right frame of mind.... so yes i haven't lost any weight :S but i am in a way better position and understand how it works now. I think that's more important actually. I am much healthier too, I eat more of the right things now and know what things to chose over others...

Aw you're the best :D thanks so much for pointing that out to me, it really makes sense...

And I have 3 and a half weeks to work on the Wii Fit and get walking before we go, and then the hiking while we're there will be very good for me, and Jamie's Dad and step mum who we are staying with are very healthy so the food is always good too, so it's not like it's a normal type of holiday where you sod the diet and just do better when you get back...

You've really cheered me up you guys, thanks for the kind words. I have achieved a lot so far, and I am sure the results will show soon enough and it's all important changes that will happen now i have the attitude. That's what i've always wanted to achieve, just to eat like we actually should and not how I used to and knew it was bad! everything in moderation, we're allowed treats as that's what life's about, but we have to make up for these.... I think it'll be easier to maintain once i've been strictly losing the weight too.

Thanks Pink, yeah i do think i am being too hard on myself on my good days, i need to be more balanced through the week i think... I shall have a think about that.

So lots to think about :) and lots to smile about :) Thanks guys.

Hope you're all having a good day :) Work's being slow today :S but am going to the pub after work with friends so am looking forward to that, already decided that I am not drinking alcohol so will be on the Diet Coke and even a couple of orange juices even though that's more calories but i've got 2 salad wraps for lunch, so shall be ok :) Am still in the zone :D

Have a good day everyone :) Thanks again, you've all just made my day better :D

Back