Hello new weight loss blog :D

Hiya Bon, it's lovely to hear you sounding so much more upbeat. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and your evening in the pub xx

Glad you've cheered up, you're entirely too bouncy to be kept down for long though ;)

Hope you enjoy yourself at the pub :)

Soda and lime or orange is low-cal and it's really nice, almost like fanta or something (I think anyway).

Best wishes :)

Morning guys :) How are you all today?

Well I am rather sleepy today :S but never mind, it's Wednesday already :)

The pub was fun last night, I did have one Guinness though :S but am happy with that :) Then went on to the Diet Coke.

Thanks for that about the soda and lime Pink, ahhh, I hadn't thought about that, shall try that next time as it sounds nice :)

Well am not up to too much today, the boss is off :D hee.

Shall catch up with people's diaries then :)

Hiya Bon, I'm fairly tired today too due to having to pick OH up last night.

Glad you enjoyed the pub last night and well done on just the one Guiness. Hope you are having a good day xx

It's always a good day when the boss is away :)

Hehe yes it is :) she is away for 2 weeks too! woo hoo.

Although I am finding today rather boring really since I haven't any work to do... some work to do slowly would be nice, sigh.

Oh well am catching up with emails to people, ha.

Hope you're all having fun days :D

2 weeks? nice.

Aw bless. Sneak a book into work and tuck into that, lol. x

Morning all :) How are you today?

The sun is shining, it's lovely to see! shame i'm not outside...

Well I still haven't much work to do today :S but I am leaving at 3 for a doctor's appointment, so that's a relief really! Ha Pink, I would love to bring my book to work! that would be great if i could get away with it! ha. Ah no Nomad, I should have some more work by the start of next week, so hopefully it'll be a better week next week.

It's soon the weekend! :D it's a busy one this weekend too. We're out tomorrow evening as my friend Sarah is up from London and we're going to some opening of an art exhibition, then after that I have to go and join Jamie in town as one of our friends is moving away so he's having a few drinks to say goodbye :(

Then Saturday we're off to York Maze hopefully, if not there then Beamish Open Air Musuem :D depending on where Jamie's Mum wants to go. I love it at both places, so whichever should be good fun! Then it's our friend's birthday drinks on Saturday night.

I won't be drinking on Friday night but i'll have a couple of glasses of wine on Saturday :) I'll be ready for a rest on Sunday, hee.

So what's everyone up to today? is the sun shining with you?

Not literally shining, no, but good day all the same! I have had my eye on this divine tea pot in a local shop, oh, you would not believe how beautiful it is, or how expensive! Everyday for the past two weeks, I've gone in to the shop at lunch time, hoping that there would be a sale, with massive mark downs! Today hubby came in to meet me for lunch, so of course we had to go and have a look at The Teapot. Some of the other articles around it- on the same shelf- had sale stickers on them, but not The Teapot, so I asked, and the lady at the shop took 25% of the price for me! It is even more beautiful on my side board!
Your weekend sounds great Bon, enjoy!

Hehe, wow! so what is this teapot like? please describe :)

My friend gave me an awesome teapot for my birthday this year, it is in the shape of a cup cake! and the cherry on the top is the handle for the lid! it's the best teapot I've seen :D

Glad you're having a happy day :)

Hi Bon, glad your having a good day and the sun is shining.

Sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead and I bet you'll be pleased of the rest on Sunday. That's good that you will have more work next week.

Enjoy the rest of the day xx

Oh, it's beautiful. It's a Spode- blue and white- there is a single cup teapot, which sits on a big cup, so it looks like a single unit. I had it in my locker and forgot it, and didn't have that great an afternoon at work, so when I finally got to go home, it seemed like a wonderful surprise again! Yours sounds great too, I think I might have to start collecting tea pots, there are such lovely ones around. (Perhaps I already have- I have six!)

Oh now that does sound like a nice tea pot :D I have seen those ones where it's the pot on top and the cup underneath, clever :) Do you use them then? or just for display? I haven't used my cup cake one yet! I am so clumsy so terrified of breaking it :( seems a shame though.

Thanks Nomad :) I am looking forward to a fun weekend, but will be ready for a rest!

Have a good weekend everyone whatever you're up to :)

I'm a teabag only girl too (which sounds a bit dirty actually) but I still use a teapot, just chuck one or two in and let them steep. It always feels so lavish to ahve a teapot with a cup and saucer, but then I am a bit odd, lol.

How's you're day off going hun? Good times?
Hope that you enjoy your (busy) weekend :)

I love teapots.... there is something about them, and tea is much nicer made in a pot!

Hope you're having a good day

xxx

Back