Hello new weight loss blog :D

Sorry you didn't get the job but yay to them passing your CV on. How annoying about the other interview being cancelled. Glad you are on fine spirits and have lots of fun things planned xx

The glass says Guinness - Good Girl!!! x

Good afternoon, how are we all?

Yep, that is indeed a Guinness :) I was at the Guinness Brewery :) Loved it there.

Well I am glad it's my weekend in an hour and a half! I am ready for some fun and relaxation :D Gonna see some friends over the bank hol so it should be nice, and woo for not having to work on Monday :D yays.

Am rather tired today, so a lie in shall be had tomorrow and more job hunting and perhaps some house work :S

Hope youre all well and having a good day :)

Good afternoon :) How are you all?

Thanks for popping by. I am well thanks. Had a lovely long bank hol weekend seeing lots of friends and relaxing with wine :) marvellous.

I like that it's a short week this week now too. We have more fun planned for the weekend. I shall also do some more job hunting on Friday. I got some more rejection emails but i shall carry on!

Ive just moved desks at work, they are putting the teams more together. I shall miss my window seat and seeing the rabbits and birds :( but there are pluses like that i have my own drawers! wow. And also i face the whole office now so have been people watching. It's interesting seeing just how many people are on Facebook at one time! ha.

Well I shall go and check diaries now til the end of my lunch break :) Hope all is well with everyone

Hi Bon, glad you had a good weekend and have another one lined up. Yay to ignoring the rejection emails and ploughing on. You WILL get that perfect job xx

I play the game when I go out for dinner - it's called "How long before someone on another table mentions Facebook" - it doesn't take long x

Good afternoon. How are we all?

Well i am liking my new desk, i do feel more like part of the team now and its nice to have people to chat to. Although i have no motivation at the moment :( But it's job hunting day tomorrow :) I am volunteering in the morning then i'll sit at the computer from about 1 until jamie gets home at half 6 :D

Thanks Nomad, i know i will get there :D i feel closer than ever cos of the interviews and good feed back.

Hehe Gemstone, i like that game! When i go out with friends it's people checking Facebook on their mobile phones who are sat at my table not other people's, ha. It drives me mad. Instead of enjoying my company and chatting they want to tell the whole world they are out having a drink instead of actually doing it, weird.

There's this whole "checking in" thing going on isn't there Bon - people have to check in at each new place! Then you get the online diary picture "me and ...... at ......." with up-close faces and stupid expressions - sorry if anyone reading this does that but I find it a little strange - still having said that there are probably a lot of things people find strange about me! x

I went to the cinema last night and a couple of people around me had their phones out most of the time!!!

Hope you had a productive day yesterday. Have a lovely weekend xx

Good morning, how is everyone?

Gah I am tired today. Had a really fun weekend and i think i'm paying for it now!

Friday there was an evening art event on which we enjoyed lots. Saturday we went to see Paul Merton live which was really good and then we went out afterwards :)

My tooth's broken though so i have an emergency appointment for 2pm today. Although i have a feeling that they'll just look at it and i'll have to go back and get a filling :S At least i am not in pain with it.

Well I shall check diaries now :)

I hate tooth problems Bon - hope it gets sorted soon x

Afternoon guys :)

Thank you. Yes i did get my tooth sorted, the dentist took the old filling out and put a new one in. Feels much better. Although he isn't certain it will hold and if not then it'll be a crown for £209! :( So i am trying to not eat on the that side!

Well work has been seriously and utterly rubbish this week. Had so many fights and arguments with corporate people who just sprout jargan at you. Sigh. They have messed up my pay lots, only given me time again and not time and a half for the easter bank hol, and haven't given me any extra for the Friday bank hol which i am entitled to as i am off anyway.

On top of all that i got a letter saying i wouldnt be entitled to performance related pay bonuses like everyone else on my team. I worked it all out and it's b***hit, so yeah, angry me and lots of arguing.

Am also refusing to work this upcoming bank holiday so am having a disiplinary for that :S

I do feel good that i am fighting in a way though, as it means i am not standing for it all which i normally do.

So yeah rubbish week, buuuuuuut i am off next week :D woooo.

Am sooo excited. It's my birthday on Tuesday (29 i'll be :S) and we're going back to Whitby for a couple of days to stay with a friend and then we have a few days out locally planned and there is a hippy festival on at the local park one day, and then the local cinema is showing films for 75p all weekend. So loads to do and i can't wait!

11 days off (cos of bank hols) with Jamie will be great and just what the doctor ordered. It's meant to be sunny too :D

Well i hope everyone is ok? and enjoying the sunshine! (except Nomad who hides in the shade :) )

Yay to the hippy festival and cheap films

Double YAY with knobs on for the all singing, dancing, fighting biting Bon x

Hi Bon, yep hiding as usual!! Sounds like you have a fun week planned. Yay to fighting your corner at work, fingers crossed it pays off. Have a lovely week xx

Back