Hello , Newbie here

buttercup81

Hi guys n gals',

Well I have just started with Xenical, took my first tablet this morning.

I am currently so so unhappy with my weight, I have gained around 2 and a half stone since quitting smoking in september.

I know I have done a really good thing by quitting smoking, however sometimes I just think it would be easier to start again, at least my weight was stable.

This is a turning point for me, I WILL NOT start smoking again, and I WILL lose the weight I need to , for me , nobody else but ME.

I have never been a selfish person, but I now feel that I need to be in order for me to shift this excess weight.

I am really hoping that I will find some support on here and that we can all do this journey together.

Love n Hugz xxxx

Hi Buttercup and welcome. I also gave up smoking (3 years ago) and piled on the weight and also sometimes think as you do, would it be easier to go back on them? Then when I actually think about it, I wasn't that thin when I was on them so it would make no difference at all! Well done on making a start, stick with us and post often, it really helps. Good luck!

KB x

Hiya buttercup and welcome to minis :D Well done on quitting smoking, I'm an ex smoker too ( Jan 2007 for me). Good luck on your weight loss journey, anything you need info on, just post here, and one of us will help you out :)
x

Hiya buttercup and welcome to minis :D Well done on quitting smoking, I'm an ex smoker too ( Jan 2007 for me). Good luck on your weight loss journey, anything you need info on, just post here, and one of us will help you out :)
x

Woo, You look great, have you done by just taking Tabs or have you follow a diet too?
I am on SW but not doing to good with one thing and the other, I was offered the big blue tabs but my head wasnt forcused enough to lose anything. am tempted to ask for them again. I need to lose 10 stone and have health problems.

Hi,
Welcome to the Forum and good luck with your weight loss. You will find lots of useful advice on here. x

Woo, You look great, have you done by just taking Tabs or have you follow a diet too?
I am on SW but not doing to good with one thing and the other, I was offered the big blue tabs but my head wasnt forcused enough to lose anything. am tempted to ask for them again. I need to lose 10 stone and have health problems.

Hey Ang :wavey: , I've been on the tabs since April 2007, although I've had 2 breaks from the,, first one I felt I was ready to stop taking them, and went to Rosemary Conley, but then real life kicked me in backside and slapped me in the face at the same time ( I lost 2 family members in the space of 6 weeks). So went back on the tabs, then again stopped in October last year, but I really struggled ( did SW), so in February this year I went back on them. I follow a low fat diet, although I don't look at it as a diet, or even a weight loss programme, it's a lifestyle change, and its going to be a permanent one too lol
Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Welcome & Good luck x

yes welcome.....
and good luck...

and how have you been finding your first week!

Back