Hello Newbie here!

LorraineM

Hello all,
Just thought I would post a quick hello - I will be joining SW next week, and have been having a good old look through this site, and its fab, so I think I will definately be here regulally! I need all the help I can get!

My name is Lorraine and I am a mum of 2 gorgeous kids, who are 3 and 1, and I have piled the weight on since having them - I am never going to be a skinny minny, but I just want to be slimmer and healther for me and for my babies!

Will post again when I have been to the big weigh in next week xx

Im new to this site too bt have lost 1st and a half with slimming wold since sept and love the plan that i use ..... Gd luck for ur first weigh in x x

Hey :)

I'm pretty new to the site and back with sw for the... 3rd/4th time! Its a great plan and you rally can eat as much what you want to!

All the best :)

Hello and welcome to minimins, good luck on your weight loss journey, remember to have fun with recipes and variety is the spice of life!

Helen xxx

Hi - also new - and with 2 kids aged 3 and 1 - and have put on all my weight since first pregnancy when eating was the only thing that stopped me feeling horrendously ill. Several toddler groups and several biscuits later I'm attempting to rein things back in again! Good luck with your SW journey.

Thanks everyone - Look forward to getting to know you all x

Welcome aboard xx :D

Welcome to SW and Minimins xxxx

Back