Hello newbie here :)

Good monring all,
I am a 33yr old single mum working from home as an NLP and Hypnotherapy Practitioner and I have been on the Cambridge Sole Source Diet for nearly 3 weeks now and have heard this website is good for chat and support. My start weight was 16st 11lbs and my weight on last thrusdays weigh in was 16st 6lbs and am aiming for a loss of 4.7lbs a week to get me to my target weight of 9st by 31st December 2008.
I am discovering that this diet is really easy for me to follow and although I get the urge to nibble I know I will not as being slim is much more important to me than the 'quick taste fix' food may have given me in the past.
I am looking forward to my 4 week weigh in where I will be measured as well as weighed as I know I have already lost a few inches due to my bras being slightly looser on me and also my jeans not digging in anymore. It's great fun.
Well hope you are all doing really well and chat soon.
Huggles

Start weight 16st 11lbs 17th July 2008
24th July 2008 16st 9lbs :)
31st July 2008 16st 6lbs :)

Hiya and welcome to Minis :) Good luck on your weight loss journey
xx

Hello and welcome to Mini's:D

Good luck on your CD journey - keep us all updated on how you are doing and shout if you need anything:p:D:)

Your all doing so well. I only started on Saturday weighing in at 15st 1lb. Will let you know how it goes but your all an inspiration, so thank you.
can anyone advise how to get the Ticker for weight loss progress?
Cheers
Percy

Hi and welcome. Well done with CD and those pounds will go quickly. Hope you enjoy your visits to the site and find it inspiring and supportive

Irene xx

Welcome to the forum, good luck with your diet:)

:wow::talk017:
Yay I have just come back from being weighed and have reduced my weight by 8lbs this week :character00100:
In total I have now lost 13lbs and am on target for my goal of 9st by new years eve. woohoo.
Thanks again for the welcome everyone.
huggles

Well done you :)

Hope you are ok, we'll have to have a catch up chat in the next week or two, loads of stuff to tell yer and am sure likewise.

Mike

Back