Hello. Newbie starting Lipotrim tomorrow.

Busy Mum

Silver Member
Hello, just thought I'd introduce myself. I am a forty something Mum of 3 children (aged between 8 and 12) who is morbidly obese. The time has come for me to sort this out and after some research I've decided to give Lipotrim a go. I've tried WW and SW and failed miserably so I'm hoping by completely cutting out food I can learn to control my eating properly when I reintroduce it! I've got a long way to go and a lot of weight to lose so I plan to be on Lipotrim for at least 10 months. I am doing the programme through my GP which was a kerfuffle in itself anyway I placed my first order yesterday and hope to be able to start tomorrow, just waiting for the call to say my shakes have arrived! I'm looking for plenty of support on here as I know it will be hard. I also intend to give plenty of support back to others. I'm quite excited, I just hope my enthusiasm lasts!!

Busy Mum.

really good luck busymum, you can do this xx

Thank you Dizzy. Crikey you have lost a fantastic amount of weight in a couple of months! Well done.

Hi Busy Mum

I am starting tomorrow to i have about 6 stone to lose in total. I have three kids age 9 , 7 & 10 months. I am a little nervous but excited as the weight loss is very quick. I like you have joined ww and failed every time, as soon as I am told I am on a diet it makes me want to eat everything around me, that's why I think this will work as I can't eat any food so the choice is taken away.

Looking forward to see how we both get on as we start at the same time, I think this forum will be of a great support.

i would never have bet money on myself to do it before i started, so if i can do it anyone can lol x

Hi mummythatwill do this,

Thanks for posting, we have a lot in common! It's nice to know someone else who is also starting tomorrow, lets see if we can keep each other going as the first week seems tough! Good luck.

Busy Mum.

Hello and welcome
You have made the first step by deciding to start this diet and place your order well done

Like dizzy I never thought I could do this but I am
I lost two stone in five weeks then refeed for two weeks for holiday. Then on holiday was quite naughty. So four weeks off I gain 6 lbs but I am back on it now and four days in and have lost that weight already ! Going to keep going strong. This diet is the best I have done. Never tried anything and wouldn't now anyway.

You can do it. X

;)

Best of luck busy mum and mumthatwilldothis, it's early days for me but it definately gets easier after the first week. Come on here lots, it helps. I have 3 kids too (4, 3 and 9 months) . One advantage is that by not eating I seem to have more time:)

Thanks for all the lovely replies.

Welcome welcome to the 2 newbies! I only started on Tuesday, but did Lipotrim 5 years ago. I just have one daughter but have also found I have more time now that i'm not eating! I had to cook up some meals for her last night (fruit purée and a cheesy pasta fish dish) which was tough as I had to keep reminding myself not to lick the spoon! I'm hoping it will get easier though. If anything, it's made me aware of how much I lick the spoon, finish my daughter's yogurts off etc! Best of luck to the both of you. I'm on day 3 now which is tough but not as bad as I was expecting.

Hello to all of you, Busy Mum, mummythatwilldothis and squishymcfatterson! :)

I hope all of your first weeks go very well and really good luck for your first weigh-ins. I have one little girl (17 months), so I know what you mean about "finishing yoghurts", etc! :D

Have a good week!

lol I have two girls,17 and 12 ,very active sports and dance wise, not much gets left on a plate, the fridge, the biscuit jar..........anywhere, so not so bad for me x

Hi Busy Mum

How are you getting on so far ?

I had my first strawberry shake this morning and I have to admit it was hard to swallow but i done it, I don't feel hungry yet !, i'm sure it will be hard when i am making the kids dinner later on. :cry:

Hi mummythatwilldothis,

Funny you should post because I was just thinking about you!

I had a chocolate shake this morning and it was ok. It was a bit too thick for me adding just the 240ml of water so I added more water making it up to 500ml and I found it much nicer and easier to drink.

It was so hard clearing up the kids breakfast pots this morning not to lick my finger or pinch the leftovers but that just a habit I've got to break!

Finding it hard to get through all the water you have to drink. I'm permenantly on the loo!

I've asked hubby to take over all the family meals as after today he is off for the next few days.

Keep looking at all the weight losses on here to keep us motivated!

Busy Mum.

hi i'm on day 4 now and thought i'd never do it but finding it ok
some of the smells of others cooking kinda drive me insane at times but keeping strong

good luck

Well done Adele35! You're not far off the first weigh in now, I am so looking forward to that! How much weight are you hoping to lose?

Urrgghh, just had the strawberry shake. Not as nice as the chocolate. Never mind got the chicken soup to look forward to later!

Busy Mum.

Coming to the end of Day 1. It's not been easy. I keep popping on here regularily for motivation, I think I will be on here a lot of the next few days and weeks! Chocolate shake is by far the nicest for me and I will be swapping for more of them.

How are you other recent starters getting on?

Busy Mum.

Hi BusyMum! Well done on day 1. I'm at the end of day 4 and besides my tongue feeling dryer than Ghandi's flip-flop, and a rotten taste in my mouth (must be ketosis, yippee!) I'm doing great. Better than I thought. I still get a rumble in my stomach every so often, when I'm getting near a meal/shake time but I'm sure once ketosis is fully established that this will ease. But I still have enough energy to run around after my little lady and bring my dog for a walk, so I'm happy. Just wish I could fast forward a few months and be done! Hope you have a great weekend and that there's not too much temptation around. Keep up the good work!

Up and ready for Day 2! Well done squishymcfatterson you're not far from your first weigh in now. Lets have a super 100% Saturday!

Busy Mum.

Back