Hello. Newbie starting Lipotrim tomorrow.

Yes, let's do this! First weekend will be interesting as that's traditionally when my pigging out occurred! Fingers crossed we get on ok. Good Luck!

Just checking in too see how everyone is? Having my lunchtime shake, a chocolate one, my favourite! Been feeling really good this morning kept busy cleaning the house. I find if I keep regularily drinking water I feel much better. Saturday night test to go yet! Hope you're all having a good day.

Busy Mum.

Hi there! Day 5 going ok! Was up early with the little lady and had a burst of energy so made some meals in advance for her (I find I'm cooking a lot more for her now!) I won't say what I cooked but it was an absolute test of willpower not to test it as one was a new recipe. Anyway, I got through it and quite enjoy testing myself in a strange way. Felt a little dizzy and fuzzy before my first shake but much better after. Also drinking plenty of water! Best of luck this evening. It's going to be tough. Haven't been sleeping well so think I'll go to bed early to hide from food!

Yeah halfway through the weekend, we can do it! Found today (day 2) much easier than yesterday. Upped my water intake and thats making me feel a lot better, also kept busy all day. Feel shattered tonight though and off to bed soon. Hope you've all had a good day.

Busy Mum.

Hi busymum, support on here is second to none everyone is on hand to support each other and give advice to make the diet easier. I am coming towards the end of my second week and pleased with the results so far. Also I have put up a list of reasons why I am doing this on my fridge and cupboards and when I feel things are getting tough I just look at them and it reminds me why I started this diet in first place and helps me through tough times also I come on here and chat about issues I am having and again the support I get to help me through is second to none! :)

Good luck :)

Good morning all! Been busy again this morning with the kids so haven't drank as much water yet today and that's making me feel a bit hungry. Topping up with my water now so that will help. Day 3 today. My husband has told me this morning that my breath stinks! all good signs for ketosis. Just need to keep drinking the water. How are you all getting on? Mummywecandothis how are you managing?

Busy Mum.

Hi Busy Mum

You're doing great, honestly the first week is torture and I feel drags but once you've had your 1st weighin, you'll be well established in your shake routine and this will seem like second nature. E weeks seem to fly by once you get your first weigh in under your belt so good luck and keep strong x

Thank you Ms R! I'm sticking to it 100% but I have to admit tonight I feel as grumpy as hell!! Off to bed soon another day tomorrow.

Busy Mum.

You are doing great busy mum and squishy - nearly weigh in now:)

Ohh. today has been very tough! Day 4 so at least I'm halfway through the week. Had a really bad headache this morning, first one I've had so far and had to take a couple of paracetamols. Feeling a bit better now. Still sticking to it 100%. I hope it gets easier soon though! I hope you've all had a good day.

Busy Mum

Back