Hello, newbie starting today

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the diet but have started from today. I have about 6 stone to lose and have really been inspired by all of your stories.

I hope to make some new friends along the way and look forward to talking and sharing with you all.

Claire.

hi hun and good luck, im awaiting my packs n hoping they dont take too long! got my mind focussed now and i want to make a start, i wana loose a couple of stone but we will see when i gt their! lol all the best hun x

Hi Sm2b & Byron!

Good luck to you both, we can give each other some moral support as we are starting at the same time. Byron, when did you order your packs?

I am just having the shakes & bars as I really didn't like any of the soups that I tried.

Claire.

Hi and welcome my name is Linda and I too am restarting today I have about 4 stones to lose fingers crossed hope to keep in touch with all todays starters to jolly each other on good luck all x

Welcome and Good luck :) we're a friendly bunch here x

Welcome all and good luck!! It seems there's a whole bunch of new exante-ers this month - come and join us in the july starters thread on the main exante forum board and lets get to know each other :) xx

Hi There,
another newbie!! I have been dieting since 19th March, lost so far 1st 3lb. now at the stage were i need support!! :) havent really got a target date, xxx

Hi all,

I started Exante TS on Saturday and it's all new to me too, looking forward to good losses for everyone!

Nx

I'm not a new starter have just re started after 3 months of faffing about, good luck It really works when you stick to it :)

Hi Tillymint,

Exante is a very low calorie diet (VLCD) where you replace your three meals a day with meal replacement bars/shakes/soups, total cals per day circa 600 cals. Lots of info on Exante here on minimins,

Good luck with your weight loss plan!

Back