Hello newbie with questions

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
Hello
My name is Laura and I'm currently following Dukan which I have enjoyed
I am really interested in starting judd but because ideally I still have 2 stone to loose and quite alot of food demons I would like to know if I could ideally do the 5/2 rule where I eat normally( ie still protein and veg) and then 2 days of very low calories (ie 500/600)
Does anyone do this rule or have any tips
I'm so worried to do it the way I have read as I am such a binge eater anyway so think I still need to keep me UD healthy!
Any advise would be amazing as I can't bare to live on pure protein anymore!
Thank u xxxx

Hello
My name is Laura and I'm currently following Dukan which I have enjoyed
I am really interested in starting judd but because ideally I still have 2 stone to loose and quite alot of food demons I would like to know if I could ideally do the 5/2 rule where I eat normally( ie still protein and veg) and then 2 days of very low calories (ie 500/600)
Does anyone do this rule or have any tips
I'm so worried to do it the way I have read as I am such a binge eater anyway so think I still need to keep me UD healthy!
Any advise would be amazing as I can't bare to live on pure protein anymore!
Thank u xxxx

Followed you already kikikiki :D:D. Just watched the programme on iplayer and thinking the same as you, stick to dukan PV on UDs and perhaps some shakes and soups on DDs. Not sure yet though, as I am thinking about do we not have to worry about where the cals are coming from, worried about too much fat and carbs!

Back