Hello Newbie!!

jessicas_mum

Hi, my name is Louise and I have decided to retry weightwatchers as I seem to keep giving up. I am starting from Monday so will know my weight and I think I have about 10 stone to lose (eek!!) - that looks terrible now I have written it down.
Anyway a little about me.... I am 38 years of age. A single parent of a 10 year old girl and part time shop worker. I know my main reason for not losing weight is snacking too much, enjoying baking and not doing enough exercise!!

Well thats it for now but will be back tomorrow.
Hugz
Lou x

Good luck for Monday this site is great and I have been doing weight watchers for 3 weeks on Monday in the first 2 weeks I lost 7 lb so I was pleased with that I have about 7 stone to lose which is lot and scary when said like that but I am just breaking my losses down to 7lb at a time which seems more manageable. The good thing about this diet is you can have all your favourite things so it doesn't really feel like a diet it's just a new way of life. Look forward to hearing how you are getting on
Kellie

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Louise. I have been doing it for 2 weeks and lost 8lb. I also keep giving up. I enjoy my food a great deal and being an emotional eater doesn't help.
I'm 31, I live with my partner and I have 2 girls age 11 and 9 and a boy who is 5. My partner has 2 boys age 10 and 8. Gets hectic here at times lol. We're in cornwall...enjoying the rain!
Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hey louise im also doin ww! I have had 3 weigh ins and lost 8lb so far. Iv had a couple of wobbles and usually I would jus give up then but I stayd focusd cos I knew I wud end up even bigger! Iv got around 6stone to lose but as someone has already mentioned, set urself realistic smaller goals. For example im on holiday in sept so im aiming for two stone but already lost 8lb of that. Then I wana lose another two by xmas. Then the last two by summer nxt year. I feel this is very possible if I keep focusd. Iv never exercisd but I invested in an exercise bike and crosstrainer! Alot cheaper then a gym membership. I try to do a little everyday. Now I can do 40mins on the bike and 20 on crosstrainer.

Lol sorry for ramblin just thought id share my experience so far. Hope you get the results you want and good luck xxx

Back