Hello - newbie

Bailey

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've got my first CD appointment on Monday. I did LL for about 3 weeks 3 years ago but I didn't get on with my counsellor or group at all and I ended up giving up. I've messed about for 3 years and decided to start CD next week. I've been low carbing all this week and drinking loads of liquids, and I've lost 6lb already which I'm thrilled about. So hopefully I'll be sticking around for the long term this time.

I'm 28, single and live in Leeds, no children.

Think that's all for now, I'm glad to be here.

Bx

Hi Bailey

Welcome to Minis and to the wonderful world of Cambridge. Having done LL you know the drill - first week is tough but we will all be here to offer support and the weight will soon be melting away!

Good luck and look forward to hearing about your journey!

Georgie
xx

Thank you Georgie. I'm really looking forward to it. My head is really in the right place if you know what I mean? How long it'll stay there I don't know, but this is the first time for a long time (ever?) that I've actually been able to have control over what I'm eating. I've never consciously cut carbs out before and it seems to have made all the difference - I'm astonished! And hopefully the fact that I'm already weaned off carbs will make it easier for me starting next week (i'm crossing my fingers and hoping madly that this is the case!)

x

Well done for a) the tremendous start already... and b) for getting your head in the right place. That truly is more than half the battle!?!

Good luck and keep us in touch with your progress. This place really is a mine of information.....and a wonderful source of support and camaraderie :D

Thank you kopcat :)

6lbs b4 you've even started is amazing! Well done! Stick with us, I have to say we're all a great bunch of peeps! lol

Thanks Sue and Nessie :)

Hi Bailey

I just wanted to add my welcome and wish you good luck with Cambridge.

Keep drinking the water, don't cheat and watch the lbs melt away :D:D

Hi Bailey

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! I love Minimins because its the only place I've found where you can disappear for months on end and still feel like you've never been away when you return!!! ;)

Good luck on your journey! You're right... your head has to be in the right place to do this diet... the challenge you face is keeping it there!

Looking forward to hearing more from you as the weeks progress!!!

LollyPop

Back