Hello peeps

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Yeah I am back at last. Opperation went well and I am on the mend, a few problems with pain still but its just time now to get back up to feeling 100%.

I was diagnosed with diabetes last Friday so now have tablets for that along with all the others I have for breakfast lol. Always something:sigh:

So, how has everyone been doing while I have been away? Brilliantly I hope. I am off to have a read through the posts now and try and catch up.

Missed you all and thank you for the messages of support, they were appreciated.:D

Hello and welcome back! Glad to hear you are on the mend slowly, even though you have now been diagnosed as being diabetic, will you be able to control it with your food or will you need tablets/injections? i am still taking it day by day,, during the week all is ok, its just the weekends i struggle with!

yay your back
glad the op went well, not so good about the diabetes but it can be managed
welcome back

(((((((hi gr8 to have u back pleased the op went well sorry to hear you have diebetes

Glad to see you back. Hope the pain eases soon.

Sorry to hear about the diabetes. However, good news is the low GI diet will definitely help you there as it was originally created to help diabetes sufferers control their insulin, so good job you follow RC!!! lol

Bet you've been busy reading all the posts !

Back