hello pps

duncan

Silver Member
hi everyone, hows it going, well ive been on maintenance for a few weels now, have lost another couple on lbs but working on trying to keep my weight right, and still having a shake in the morn as some of them are yummy oh and habit i suppose :). gong to get weighed tomoz eve and am hoping ive stayed the same and not lost, lets hope in still 10stone :), hope your all well and the weight loss is going well???

Congratulations on the maintenance, you are doing fab

well done you have done really well, keep it up! x

You have done so well. Well done and keep it up. :)

well done they say maintaining is the hardest part of weightloss , you doing well and a true inspiration . Keep it up

Well done Duncan, I remember you from earlier this year, you're really an inspiration, reading posts like this make me realize that it is possible to get to goal weight AND maintain. Wow.

hang in there you guys, if i can do it so can you, but on a bad note, i shouldnt be loosing still, i jumped on scales this morning and i was 9stone 7, im going to get weighed tonight on cdc scales and if ive lost AGAIN,i might go to docs for a check over, or is it cos im worrying about loosing more weight im loosing weight.

omg your weight loss is amazing. ive made an appointment with the CDC for next sunday and im starting next monday for the first time. im really excited to get started and hope i have such fab weight losses that everyone seems to be having. i've got around 3 and a half stone to lose, currently a size 16 but i'd love to get down to a 12 for the first time ever in life (well maybe since i was about 12 years old) lol xx

omg your weight loss is amazing. ive made an appointment with the CDC for next sunday and im starting next monday for the first time. im really excited to get started and hope i have such fab weight losses that everyone seems to be having. i've got around 3 and a half stone to lose, currently a size 16 but i'd love to get down to a 12 for the first time ever in life (well maybe since i was about 12 years old) lol xx
good luck, keep focused and youll do it

well ive lost another 2lb this week taking me too 9.12, this shouldnt be happening, my cdc is going to be spking to cambridge and asking for some advice, and im going to be making an appointment to see my gp

Have you worked out your BMR? The only way to lose weight is to have a calorie deficit. So I'd imagine you either aren't eating enough or burning off a certain amount (or both) resulting in weight loss.

I see that you maintained for 2 weeks, but it would appear that your body has adjusted to the increase in calories and you are now losing again because of the increase not being quite enough.

no fatboy slimmin i havnt done my bmr,i havnt a clue how many calories im eating shanny i dont weigh anything anymore and havnt done for weeks, everything i eat is non low fat apart from milk, i drink semi skimmed milk as dont like full fat, i going to be eating a few chocolate bars this week and upping my carbs, so lets see what happens, im off to look at my bmr

ive just done my bmr and its coming in at just under 2000, ill have to look at how many calories in eating a day, obviously not eating enough:(

Turn that frown upside down. :)

I think it's great that you have lost 2lbs in a way. It's far better than going in the opposite direction. You have done really well in controlling what you eat, so be happy, you can now have a little more. :D

Turn that frown upside down. :)

I think it's great that you have lost 2lbs in a way. It's far better than going in the opposite direction. You have done really well in controlling what you eat, so be happy, you can now have a little more. :D
thats the problem i physically cant hold anymore food, im struggling with what im eating now, im getting a bit down with it tbh,im starting to get a bit worried i cant keep loosing weight,im starting to wonder if i have an underlying medical thing going on, and an mot with the gp wouldnt hurt now would it

Of course seeing your GP is wise, but please don't worry yourself about it. It's most likely because your stomach has shrunk so much whilst you have been on the diet and lost so much weight. I think it's fairly normal to take a bit of time to build up to eating more. Just try and include some high calorie treats, like the chocolate bars you said you intend to have this week. :)

Of course seeing your GP is wise, but please don't worry yourself about it. It's most likely because your stomach has shrunk so much whilst you have been on the diet and lost so much weight. I think it's fairly normal to take a bit of time to build up to eating more. Just try and include some high calorie treats, like the chocolate bars you said you intend to have this week. :)
yummy chocolate, ive had one already :D

Back